Martial Art

gmiller2

I don't see any posts about martial arts.  Is anybody out there interested in the traditional Korean martial art way?  Does anybody have any questions about the Korean martial arts?  

BudoPo

I don't know much about Korean martial arts.  I've just heard of Tang Soo Do, and know a little about Tae Kwon Do.  I teach a Japanese art here (pretty small training group, really).  Do you teach?

gmiller2

Tang Soo Do is the traditional Korean martial art. Most people know of Tang Soo Do by way of Chuck Norris and his TV show "Texas Ranger". Tae Kwon Do is more of a sport but can be taught in a traditional manner.  I've been training for about 23 years and currently hold the rank of 5th Dan Master Instructor.  I have opened a small dojang (school) in Loveville.  My purpose is to spread the art and help build a better community to live in.  What style do you teach and where is your school?

BudoPo

I teach ninjutsu.  I've been studying it for 12 years.  My group meets in Lusby, in Calvert County.  It's tough getting regular classes, though, since we're often on business trips or have to work late, etc.  We have a pretty good time, though, and I always try to hook up with a dojo in whatever city I'm visiting on business.