Sharks Tale?

B

baswm

Has anyone gone to see this movie yet and if so, was it worth the price of a ticket or more of a rental? I am thinking of taking the kids to see this movie in Prince Frederick on Friday at 4pm.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
baswm said:
Has anyone gone to see this movie yet and if so, was it worth the price of a ticket or more of a rental? I am thinking of taking the kids to see this movie in Prince Frederick on Friday at 4pm.

I personally thought it was worth it. I think I may have liked it more than my daughter did. :biggrin:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Don't know how old your kids are... but I've heard that it is ok for older kids, and that there is too much violence for your younger young'uns... :wink:

K

Kizzy

Girl in my office took her kids this past weekend and said it was great.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sleuth said:
Don't know how old your kids are... but I've heard that it is ok for older kids, and that there is too much violence for your younger young'uns... :wink:
My two year old loved it...there wasn't much violence.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
sleuth said:
I think Dreamworks is deliberately catering to older kids and adults, while the Disney/Pixar movies were targeted to younger kids. Not just in violence, but also in the level of the humor. Remember the donkey's line in Shrek when he sees Lord Faquaad's castle? "You suppose he's compensating for something?" I can't imagine a line like that in Finding Nemo or Toy Story.

B

baswm

sleuth said:

My kids are 10, 7, and 20 months. The baby will make his arrival around the 24th give or take a day. :getdown:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Tonio said:
I think Dreamworks is deliberately catering to older kids and adults, while the Disney/Pixar movies were targeted to younger kids. Not just in violence, but also in the level of the humor. Remember the donkey's line in Shrek when he sees Lord Faquaad's castle? "You suppose he's compensating for something?" I can't imagine a line like that in Finding Nemo or Toy Story.

How 'bout when the Gingerbread Man says "Eat Me!" :lmao:

B

baswm

My wife will take the kids today at 12pm to see it. They are looking forward to it. :)