Question...

bec_wells

I'm a 20yr old Aussie new to the area (working for a year), and I have no idea what the hell to do around here!! Someone, please tell me, where can I go and what can I do to meet people?!!

mainman

Set Trippin
bec_wells said:
I'm a 20yr old Aussie new to the area (working for a year), and I have no idea what the hell to do around here!! Someone, please tell me, where can I go and what can I do to meet people?!!
Move back....

Oh and welcome to the zoo...:yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
bec_wells said:

Welcome to the Top o' the World.

RF runs for two more weekends. Cadillac Jacks has Salsa night once a month. You better hurry up and find something to do. They roll up the sidewalks in November.

CMC122

Go Braves!
bec_wells said:
:howdy:

We have lot's of get together and meet people dinner's here:shrug: PM Kwillia she is Secret Dinner Planner.

Bogart

bec_wells said:
I would recommend that you log off right now and forget your password immediately. :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
bec_wells said:
La Plata, or Port Tobacco - whichever takes your fancy...
My town...:really:

Try Casey Jones (located on Rt. 6, across from the courthouse) on Thursday evenings. Get there before 6 pm if you want seating. By 9 pm, it's elbow-to-elbow.

Tailgates is located a few miles north in White Plains. It's directly off Rt. 301, just after Jimmie's Paddock. Happy Hour until 7 pm daily.

bec_wells

Casey Jones, nope. What is it, a bar or something?
I'm only 20, so I didn't think I could go to bars...
Oh, and I only arrived last week, so that's why I'm completely ignorant of all these places...