Long weekend...

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Sharon
Any ole story you want to tell me is fine...surprise me.
No - her car is like MINE! :moon: :razz:

They probably won't be there; it's starting to get...br...brrr....brrrr....Chilly!
:wah:

Your car is like hers...BTW.
:razz:

I'll be serving beer battered fish...and marzipan!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Would that he Heineken battered fish?

Originally posted by bknarw

I'll be serving beer battered fish...and marzipan!
:yum: :yum: :yum: Well ya just talked me into it. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Beer battered fish! I'm there! I'll bring wood (firewood that is :wink: ) and a bushel of oysters for grillin!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Who else is comin' and what day?`

Originally posted by Christy
Beer battered fish! I'm there! I'll bring wood (firewood that is :wink: ) and a bushel of oysters for grillin!
`

Oh sure, cut me off at the pass just when I'm ready to make a "wood" joke...
:razz:

Well, who else and when? Sunday is probably best for me, but y'all let me know.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
BK,

Sunday sounds great. PM the directions, time, and anything that we should bring (food type stuff). It will be the wife and I from my family.

Christy

b*tch rocket
bch, you should bring Kalissa along. My kids will be there. They'd kill me if I went over to "the beach" and didn't take them!

fuzzyng

OHHH!! OHHH!!! I'll be there!!! I'll be early, how about Saturday, bout 5ish?? :biggrin: We'll be there! What time? Maybe might have kids in tow, but we don't know, its up in the air... I'll bring like some beverages for all to share, and each time you get one, I'll jump out from behind the bushes and go "I see you found my beer!" :biggrin:

What should me and Sum bring... er should I say: what should Sum make?? :biggrin:

tater

I'm there dude. I've read through a couple times though and can't figure out which day it is (or is it one of those loooong all-weekend parties)? I'll bring the Jim Beam and Ranch :biggrin:

tater

Well, it took a long time for it to "set in" last time, so maybe it will be about the time the fire is ready to be put out anyway and I can be a productive part of that. We'll see. Oh, and BK: If I get too sauced, is it possible to crash in my truck, so I don't crash my truck? :biggrin:

tater

Apparently, I might be doing something else this weekend anyway. I just got a PM and seems I may be hunting some little peckerhead in my new neighborhood who is shooting cars with paintballs as they drive by. Let me catch him. :burning: :bonk: :twitch:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Yeah?

So, will someone please volunteer now for that duty so he isn't walking around scratching his arse at the end of the night.
So...you want me to scratch his @ss or light him up? :lol: :cool:

SxyPrincess

I should be able to make it, with the little rugrat of mine. :biggrin: Bk: I need directions, also. It's been a while since I've been to your place and I don't want to get lost. :bawl:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Lighter Patrol

Originally posted by BchBns
Let's just establish, NOW, who will be on lighter patrol for Tater. Every time we go somewhere, he loses a lighter and can't find it later.

I'll send the 2 lighters I lifted from him and Sharon at my party..:biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Lighter Patrol

Originally posted by otter

I'll send the 2 lighters I lifted from him and Sharon at my party..:biggrin:
I remember you trying to give me a Bic but it wasn't mine.