How often is it appropriate to talk to your ex once you've started dating someone new

unixpirate

Pitty Party
If something ends badly, with kicking and screaming and blood and restraining orders, you're probably not going to be spending much time on the phone anyway, unless you're talking to a lawyer
:shutup:

CMC122

Go Braves!
unixpirate said:
If something ends badly, with kicking and screaming and blood and restraining orders, you're probably not going to be spending much time on the phone anyway, unless you're talking to a lawyer
:shutup:
Perplexing :lol:

K

Kizzy

If you have kids, it is hard NOT to talk to the ex. If you don't have kids, there is no reason to talk to the ex.

:tap: I happen to know a husband and wife that beat the crap out of each other ALL THE TIME. The case goes to court, charges are dropped.

Currently, they are both in jail on an out the arse bond amount. They have no kids together, but they just cannot leave each other alone and be done with it. :rolleyes:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Kizzy said:
If you have kids, it is hard NOT to talk to the ex. If you don't have kids, there is no reason to talk to the ex.

:tap: I happen to know a husband and wife that beat the crap out of each other ALL THE TIME. The case goes to court, charges are dropped.

Currently, they are both in jail on an out the arse bond amount. They have no kids together, but they just cannot leave each other alone and be done with it. :rolleyes:
Are they in for beating the crap out of each other?

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Kizzy said:

No its not like that. Not even close. ie beating. Yelling is over. Not worth it.
2 lovely children. 20-16.

Sounds like those two need to buy some leather and shiat and then go at it.
:whip:

K

Kizzy

I think they just need to have a show done at high noon. :cheers: Get it the hell over with.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
unixpirate said:
No its not like that. Not even close. ie beating. Yelling is over. Not worth it.
2 lovely children. 20-16.

Sounds like those two need to buy some leather and shiat and then go at it.
:whip:
Looks like your other tread went *POOF* :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Kizzy said:
Oh you are an exception. :lol:
They tend to leave you alone when you call them stupid and ask what their problem is more than once in a conversation.