Dr. Bauk??

Tina2001aniT

He is an orthopedic works in a practice with Dr. Cox in Leonardtown and Waldorf.....anyone had any experiences with him?

S

Shutterbug

Tina2001aniT said:
He is an orthopedic works in a practice with Dr. Cox in Leonardtown and Waldorf.....anyone had any experiences with him?
I cannot stand him! I used to go to him for my knee and he was extremely rude. The last time I went to him, he would not do an X-ray (like my regular doctor had asked)....and instead just berated me for wearing high heals. :twitch: I walked out.

Don't go to him unless you want to spend $105 for a 5 minute session of rudeness.

This is just my experience, but some of my co-workers have had similar.

sockgirl77

Tina2001aniT said:
he's an arsehole. have had many bad experiences with him. he was supposed to fix my broken ankle with an $18,000 sugery. nope, still is f*ed up-3 years later. ugh

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
He is terrible. I wouldn't go to him again if my life depended on it. My ankle will never be the same because of him and i am in pain almost constantly. Go somewhere else because i hear wise is just as bad.

K

Kizzy

:howdy: I have to agree with everyone, he is a jerk.

Dr. Sanchez was the best around. :bawl:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I PMed my response to Tina. 9 years ago I broke my collarbone skiing. Instead of putting me in a figure-8 brace, Bauk just kept me in a sling for the duration of the healing process. As a result, my shoulder wasn't pulled back far enough for the bone ends to stay together and heal properly. It's misaligned and still aches to this day.

I don't have a memory of him being particularly rude but I know he didn't do right by me, medically.

Tina2001aniT

Thanks Guys for all of your input.....I think that I may finally have mom convinced that he is a POS and she needs a new doctor.....any suggestions (ps she wants surgeries at St. Mary's Hospital)

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
Tina2001aniT said:
Thanks Guys for all of your input.....I think that I may finally have mom convinced that he is a POS and she needs a new doctor.....any suggestions (ps she wants surgeries at St. Mary's Hospital)

Dr. Cox was pretty good to me when I broke my thigh bone a few years back. He's straight up with you but he has a great bedside manner. I was very comfortable with him. Just make sure that you don't get wise or bauke. There used to be another doctor there I think his name was Dr. Travis and he was pretty decent too. He fixed a couple of Dr. Bauks mistakes for me.

S

Shutterbug

mixallagist said:
Dr. Cox was pretty good to me when I broke my thigh bone a few years back. He's straight up with you but he has a great bedside manner. I was very comfortable with him. Just make sure that you don't get wise or bauke. There used to be another doctor there I think his name was Dr. Travis and he was pretty decent too. He fixed a couple of Dr. Bauks mistakes for me.
Dr. Travis is wonderful! He has a great bedside manner and explains everything!

terbear1225

so, how hard is it to switch doctors in that practice, just scheduled an appt. with Bauk because he was the first available.