• men yes tell

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • men I don't wanna no

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Alot of us has had it happen.
If your significant other has had an affair.
Key word being HAD
Do you want them to tell you ?
Or should they keep quite cause what you don't know don't hurt you :spank:

Pete

Repete
gumbo said:
Key word being HAD
What if you didn't have a choice because you found his clothes in your dresser when you got home from deployment?

KCM

Right Where I Belong
What if you find out because your daughter tells you of the woman that daddy goes to see all the time and brings her along with him?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Yea, I wanna know. It's a betrayal, and what you think you have with that person is nothing more than a :bs: lie that I don't need to waste my time on any longer. Also, if I found out from other than my s/o, he could be assured a long, painful, miserable suffering experience only to be compared to having his kahunas scorched with a blow-torch. :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's always best to tell. You never know when a one-nighter in a weak and drunken moment is gonna give you a social disease or, worse, a baby. So I voted that I don't wanna know, but I've changed my mind.

H

HollowSoul

Pete said:
What if you didn't have a choice because you found his clothes in your dresser when you got home from deployment?
something you wanna sharewith us pete?:popcorn:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Secret to a long marriage.. always call first before coming home early. NEVER come home unexpectedly from the "field" or a deployment without calling...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
itsbob said:
Secret to a long marriage.. always call first before coming home early. NEVER come home unexpectedly from the "field" or a deployment without calling...

I'd rather be happy and single than married to a cheating SOB and have only a "long marriage". :ohwell:

K

Kain99

In my old age... I look at it like this. Men are not built to be monogamous, neither are most women..... So at the end of the day, Don't tell me.

As long as your paycheck is going in my bank who gives a flying fark! :lol:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
crabcake said:
I'd rather be happy and single than married to a cheating SOB and have only a "long marriage". :ohwell:
I'm finding this fact out for myself. What sucks is I think I'll feel like a sucker for the rest of my days for not seeing what was right in front of me.

J

justhangn

crabcake said:
:yeahthat:

** One day a man comes home and finds his wife in the sack with another man.....he grabs the shotgun and says, "I'm going to blow off your jewels"......the guys cries out, "please, give me a chance"......the husband says, "ok, swing'm" **

Last edited by a moderator:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
justhangn said:
** One day a man comes home and finds his wife in the sack with another man.....he grabs the shotgun and says, "I'm going to blow off your jewels"......the guys cries out, "please, give me a change"......the husband says, "ok, swing'm" **
I do not get this joke. :ohwell:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
gumbo said:
Key word being HAD
What you don't know DOES hurt you; because whether you "know" or just think you do, you can tell.
Women especially have the "intuition" and we can tell when something is wrong.
Usually the a$$holes try to make us think, WE are doing something wrong. :duh: