PDA

View Full Version : Rain or Shine?



bknarw
10-11-2002, 12:41 PM
Whattya think, gang?
Weather's dicey for the weekend.

I'm good either way, and I'll be there anyhow.
Do we go "rain or shine" or reschedule if it rains?


I'm just askin'...

Sharon
10-11-2002, 12:50 PM
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis? :razz:

I got pepper people waiting and if they're coming so am I. :cool: Besides peppers like that aren't good for target practice, not enough splash. :wink:

cattitude
10-11-2002, 01:10 PM
Well, if it's raining by 6ish when we should get there, I'd think BK's big cottage will be full and there will be no room for us. I'm game, I guess, unless it's a cold rain.

Ken King
10-11-2002, 01:15 PM
Thought it was suppose to clear out by Sunday Afternoon.

cattitude
10-11-2002, 01:17 PM
Report I heard at lunch was that this rain would be outta here by noon tomorrow. Sunday's supposed to nice until "late" and then rain...not sure what "late" means...I'm thinking dinner time.

bknarw
10-11-2002, 01:46 PM
Like I said, I'm gonna be there anyhow, so it's fine with me either way, and there's plenty of room inside. We once had 30 people inside...dancing!
It's just that...you know how sensitive I am, and it'd be really sad for me if no one showed because of the weather.
:)

Sierra39
10-11-2002, 01:52 PM
As long as you're still gonna fix us BK's Butt-Kickin' Fried Fish...

I'll be there rain or shine! Will just bring my Gor-Tex!

bknarw
10-11-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Sierra39
As long as you're still gonna fix us BK's Butt-Kickin' Fried Fish...

I'll be there rain or shine! Will just bring my Gor-Tex!


We will DEFINITELY have the fish!
But don't bring Gor, there will be too many damn liberals there as it is...
:biggrin:

justhangn
10-11-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by bknarw
We will DEFINITELY have the fish!
:biggrin:

The filling kind?? :lol:
http://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/goldfish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/fish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/fish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/fish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/fish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/goldfish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/goldfish.gif

bknarw
10-11-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by justhangn


The filling kind?? :lol:
http://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/goldfish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/fish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/fish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/fish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/fish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/goldfish.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/animals/goldfish.gif


I prefer "less filling...tastes great!"
:biggrin:

For those of you who haven't had it, it's beer-battered deep fried fish. Without saying too much, even those who don't usually like fish find a way to eat it.
:)

Ken King
10-11-2002, 02:15 PM
I'll be there R O S.

watercolor
10-11-2002, 03:31 PM
aww hell..that is what I am bringing my camera for...we can have a wet t-shirt contest if it rains....:wink:

SxyPrincess
10-11-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by watercolor23
aww hell..that is what I am bringing my camera for...we can have a wet t-shirt contest if it rains....:wink:

That's no fun! :boo: I was thinking more along the lines of a wet boxer/whitey-tighty contest. :banana: :party: :banana: :party:

cattitude
10-11-2002, 04:11 PM
You haven't lived until you've seen an Otter in wet tightie-whities!!!

bknarw
10-11-2002, 04:15 PM
Rain or shine it is!

I don't care if we do the wet boxers. I'll already have a batch of wriggling, gasping-for-breath, squirming fish lying all over the ground for the ladies to save!

watercolor
10-11-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by SxyPrincess


That's no fun! :boo: I was thinking more along the lines of a wet boxer/whitey-tighty contest. :banana: :party: :banana: :party:

MAN! now that you put it that way...I sounded quite lesbian with my post. LOL :lol:

But I am with ya there...

bknarw
10-11-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by watercolor23


MAN! now that you put it that way...I sounded quite lesbian with my post. LOL :lol:

But I am with ya there...


YAY! Let's talk about Lesbians some more!!!

Oh, and WC, leave your damn migraine at home.
:razz:

watercolor
10-11-2002, 05:23 PM
ahhhhhh blow it out your hole man!
Dont get cocky with me :razz: I will deal with you sunday.

bknarw
10-11-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by watercolor23
ahhhhhh blow it out your hole man!
Dont get cocky with me :razz: I will deal with you sunday.

That does it! As soon as you get there you're going over my knee!!!

Oh, and leave your LOSER friends at home!
:razz:
:razz:
:razz:
:razz:

Sharon
10-11-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by bknarw
I'll already have a batch of wriggling, gasping-for-breath, squirming fish lying all over the ground for the ladies to save! Save me a few for target practice.

bknarw
10-11-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Sharon
Save me a few for target practice.

LET THE PUPPIES BREATHE!!!
:biggrin:

Kyle
10-11-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Sharon
Save me a few for target practice. Gonna clean'em the quick way?

http://www.plauder-smilies.de/rough/ak.gif

Sharon
10-11-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Kyle
Gonna clean'em the quick way?

http://www.plauder-smilies.de/rough/ak.gif Yep, making sushi.:biggrin:

watercolor
10-11-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by bknarw


That does it! As soon as you get there you're going over my knee!!!

Oh, and leave your LOSER friends at home!
:razz:
:razz:
:razz:
:razz:



YEA! All talk!

And sorry...dont have friends like that anymore....unless...well nevermind babydoll! :razz: