I just got back from the Doctors office

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
My outer ear canal is completely closed.
:bawl:

SO YOU ALL MAY NEED TO TYPE TO ME LIKES THIS, SO I CAN HEAR YOU.

oldman

Lobster Land
DoWhat said:
I just got back from the ENT.
Ear douche, for $15, all better.
So we don't have to YELL at ya anymore? Glad things worked out well with very little effort. Did you get my karma earlier today? I don't know how to tell if it was actually sent or not.

DoWhat said:
I just got back from the ENT.
Ear douche, for $15, all better.
In all seriousness, if you are prone to ear canal infections... you can ward them off yourself with your own home remedy of 2 parts white vinegar 1 part water, 1 part rubbing alcohol. When you start to feel the itch... flush the canal... it will save you lots of pain and cash...:yay:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
oldman said:
So we don't have to YELL at ya anymore? Glad things worked out well with very little effort. Did you get my karma earlier today? I don't know how to tell if it was actually sent or not.
Yes, thanks.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
In all seriousness, if you are prone to ear canal infections... you can ward them off yourself with your own home remedy of 2 parts white vinegar 1 part water, 1 part rubbing alcohol. When you start to feel the itch... flush the canal... it will save you lots of pain and cash...:yay:
Thanks, will have to remember that.

DoWhat said:
Thanks, will have to remember that.
Note to all, this concoction wards off swimmers ear as well... a squirt in each each after you or your kids come out of the pool... the exception is for anyone with a perforated eardrum or tubes in the eardrum... but if you have either of those you shouldn't be letting water in your ear anyway.