"Lucky Charms" for Lease...wonderful Hunter

SerenitStables

Lucky is a wonderful hunter mare who needs an advance rider. I am looking to lease her out, as the current leasor is no longer able to lease her. She is 14 years old, 16H, chestnut. She is 3/4 hanoverian 1/4 TB. She is quiet and nice. I want to half lease her so I can continue to ride her. Her lease is 125.00/month(which pays half of board) plus half of shoes or a trim every 6-8 weeks. She is a wonderful horse with lots of love. Will make a great horse for someone who wants to ride more. You will get the chance to show her and we can work out the details for anything else. Please contact Jen at 301-705-7296 or e-mail me at SerenityStablesMD@yahoo.com
Need to get her leased out before the end of the month. Please contact me for more information. Thanks. :dance:

Last edited:
appyday said:
I have 8 horses (today) 10 yesterday and god knows tomorrow..I have one arse. I can feed almost all of mine for 1/2 of what she pays for one month board...and it is a TB I do not do hot blooded horses...lol...thanks for thinking of me...

ps Kwillia I am headed past your house today to buy a gun :peace: want me to stop by :wondering:
Whatcha gettin?

appyday said:
I have 8 horses (today) 10 yesterday and god knows tomorrow..I have one arse. I can feed almost all of mine for 1/2 of what she pays for one month board...and it is a TB I do not do hot blooded horses...lol...thanks for thinking of me...
She's only asking $125 a month...:rolleyes: :tightwad: