whatup turkeys

K

Kody

I live down Solomons

usually loitering around somewhere

holla

J

justhangn

You use that term rather loosely, it is a privilege earned.

In a chat room somewhere, it's ok, but not on a forum.

:cheers:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by justhangn
You use that term rather loosely, it is a privilege earned.

In a chat room somewhere, it's ok, but not on a forum.

:cheers:

Hangn,

Wouldn't you agree that we all use 'slang' however, that doesn't mean you have to act negatively towards a newbie. We were all in his/her shoes once. :rolleyes:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Hangn,

Wouldn't you agree that we all use 'slang' however, that doesn't mean you have to act negatively towards a newbie. We were all in his/her shoes once. :rolleyes:

Yes we were and I remember getting slammed like a door too. Regardless, my opinion stands as stated.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by justhangn

Yes we were and I remember getting slammed like a door too. Regardless, my opinion stands as stated.

Geesh! Did somebody tinkle in your wheaties this morning? :bubble:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Hey Turkey

toon_turkey_look_lg_clr_24202.gif

Whatup backatcha!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Hey y'all just let the man do his thing and Keep It ReaL in this Bay City, He representing the SoMD to the fulliest and just havin fun Layin His Stunt Down. H.Veezie all day. Pure PAin 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!

yo

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by bknarw
Hey y'all just let the man do his thing and Keep It ReaL in this Bay City, He representing the SoMD to the fulliest and just havin fun Layin His Stunt Down. H.Veezie all day. Pure PAin 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!

yo

Yo, Bk--true dat. Big ballaz in da hoooouse! :lmao:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Yo, Bk--true dat. Big ballaz in da hoooouse! :lmao:

i got more bread than kroger, plus my game colder than a glass of coca-cola outside the north pole, you can catch me on the beach, late night with a maryland peach, got sand on her feet and all in her booty cheeks, cause ima game hitter, brain hitter, dame spitter, put ya eyes on ya lips , now watch what ya sayin playa, in the presence of a boss playa, i thought playa, im hotter than a bottle of tabasco sauce playa, spend it all, shootin dice, i win it all, tell lil momma im payin the rent and all, spit some voodoo for ya know it we choo choo it aint hard when your car be sittin on two-two's.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah yeah Pure PAin 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!! P-FRED TILL I DIE

SxyPrincess

rapvanilla.jpg
"Driving down the road,
Sippin on a 40,
Almost hit the deotch,
My homie grabbed the wheel,
Said 'What you doin' beotch?'"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am proud to say that I was too old to think Vanilla Ice was cute. I was around 26 when he was popular. You were, what? A pre-teen? You can be forgiven!

Remember Gerardo? The guy who did "Rico Suave"? My girlfriend was nuts about him. Had this huge poster of him on the wall of her office.
:roflmao: