Hi!

H

hugs

Hello All!

I have been lurking as a guest for quite a while. Since I had to join the board to continue reading the posts, I thought I may as well introduce myself.

I stumbled across this site while looking for the Maryland Independent online. I never did find the newspaper, but you all are quite informative! I was born and raised in Maryland and I now reside in the wild, wild, west! I'm a 30 something conservative female with a warped sense of humor. I guess you could call me one of those radically right Republicans who doesn't care if our air and water are dirty! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I love to talk and I hope you don't mind if I jump in from time to time. Please be gentle with me, I'm sensitive! :wink:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Howdy Partner!

cowdog_luckyspinner_lg_clr_1827.gif

Where are you in the West?

H

hugs

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I reside in Arizona and I love it here! I do miss those yummy Maryland crabs though! :yum: It still amazes me when I see someone walking down the street with a gun strapped on their side - and it's perfectly legal! Needless to say, it does deter crime.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by hugs
It still amazes me when I see someone walking down the street with a gun strapped on their side - and it's perfectly legal! Needless to say, it does deter crime.

:cheers: Welcome!!

Love that deterrent. :biggrin:

H

hugs

Thanks, Cracka!

Again, my thanks to giggles04, Sxy Princess, and all the rest for welcoming me. I'm still trying to feel my way around on here. I don't want to offend anyone with my twisted sense of humor and wind up getting a :spank:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by hugs
Thanks, Cracka!

Again, my thanks to giggles04, Sxy Princess, and all the rest for welcoming me. I'm still trying to feel my way around on here. I don't want to offend anyone with my twisted sense of humor and wind up getting a :spank:

I can't wait to here the humor. :biggrin:

Isn't the :spank: and feeling your way around the best part??
jump.gif