Help

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hello all, I know that this isn't the forum for this. But thought maybe some one would know. Went to Va for a 3 day ride and my mare kicked out and broke my riding buddy's leg. :bawl: He's a big man (tall) and he needs a potty chair. We already got him a easy lift recliner and shower chair. Does anyone have one to sell or does anyone know where I could rent one. Also now have mare for sale....Going back to the good ole geldings. Thanks !!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Thanks Appyday But he only needs a potty chair, we had gotten the others. Not really interested in a Standardbred. I'm a QH girl. This mare I have is really a nice horse, she needs to be worked on a regular basis. She gets her mareish ways to her every now and then. But all around she is a good horse,I really like her but I feel a gelding would be better in the group I ride with.So if you know of anyone looking for a stocky AQHA/PHBA 15.3 golden Palomino, Impressive/Negotiator lines Great trail horse! I have one just want what I paid for her. Again thanks for the offer.

redhead77

If you are around Leonardtown, you may want to try Reynolds Pharmacy, or even St. John's in Hollywood, but I've had better luck with that type of request with Reynolds. He is smaller so more willing to help you one on one.

mingiz

Horse Poor
hypp

Appday she is dbl. negative. HYPP N/N. She was tested before I bought her.
She was bred 1 time but I don't know what hit the ground. She's built like a tank. she is really a sweet girl had some showing in her younger years. Supposingly went to the Palomino world show at one time. I could care less about that. I'm a trail rider to the bone.