Calico Free To Good Home

Jameo

What?!
kwillia said:
She was there first...:mad:

:yeahthat: How much room can the fur ball take up? The truth is that you just don't want to deal with it any more cause of the cute new wittle baby, so your giving the cat the boot? People are mean! :mad:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
sockgirl77 said:
I know that most people only want a cute cuddly kitten.

Are you gonna' get another cute, cuddly kitten when the brat starts whining "I want one"?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
kwillia said:
She was there first...:mad:

B's little sister ticked me off soooooo bad. They have to golden retrievers that are pretty old 5 or 6 (older for a golden). Not two weeks after having the baby they decided that they were going to get rid of them. :duh: These are the sweetest calmest dogs ever. She couldn't handle both of them and the new babe (who mind you sleeps all the time). B's lucky I still like him enough to bite my tounge around his family. I wanted to tell that spoiled little brat to try it with a 2.5 year old, an 11 month old puppy and a husband that's gone every other day. I hate people who think pets are disposable.

G

geminigrl

I have 4 kids and I have a cat and stuff all over, but that is not a good enough reason to get rid of my cat. And it doesn't seem like a good reason for you either. You've had the cat this long why give it up now? IMO

I don't understand how an adult cat that is good-natured, already up-to-date on shots, fixed, litterbox trained and pretty much self-sufficient could be that much stress on a household... sounds hokie to me...:mad:

BTE

Extra Ordinary
Jameo said:
:yeahthat: How much room can the fur ball take up? The truth is that you just don't want to deal with it any more cause of the cute new wittle baby, so your giving the cat the boot? People are mean! :mad:
No kidding......you don't have room? Do you tell yourself that, so you sleep better at night? When you have a second baby, will you give the first one away, to make room for the new one? Shame on you. Since your pets are so disposable, don't get anymore! :angry:

sockgirl77

As I was saying...

our house is small. she is great with kids but i'm not sure about babies. she wants to smell him and cuddle up with him. it's cute and all but i'm not sure about it. no, pets aren't disposable but when it comes to chosing which one is more important, our son is. i'm just trying to find a good home for her. feel free to keep posting your negative input but it's not going to make me change my mind. our son comes first. also, i don't want cat hair on his clothes and blankets and that's what is happening. doctor is already concerned that he may have allergies because he keeps getting sinus infections. we love our cat and we will miss her but our son is top priority.

Bogart

sockgirl77 said:
our house is small. she is great with kids but i'm not sure about babies. she wants to smell him and cuddle up with him. it's cute and all but i'm not sure about it. no, pets aren't disposable but when it comes to chosing which one is more important, our son is. i'm just trying to find a good home for her. feel free to keep posting your negative input but it's not going to make me change my mind. our son comes first. also, i don't want cat hair on his clothes and blankets and that's what is happening. doctor is already concerned that he may have allergies because he keeps getting sinus infections. we love our cat and we will miss her but our son is top priority.
Maybe you should get rid of the :cool:

sockgirl77

Bogart said:
Maybe you should get rid of the :cool:
we have never smoked around our son. anyway, i'm not posting in this thread anymore. i need to find a good home for our cat and that's it. if anyone is interested in giving her a home please pm or email me. thank you.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Did you know that children raised in households with pets are actually LESS likely to develop allergies and athsma?

Being raised with a pet can also instill a great sense of responsibility in small children, and having that companion animal will teach them loads about life, friendship, and respect for living things.

It's a shame for both your son and the cat that you've made this decision.

sockgirl77

FYI- the malamutes and the shelty live with my parents. i have moved out of there and in with my bf. the cat lives with him. so glad that you guys have nothing better to do than pull up my old posts. makes me feel so good inside that you guys care so much! :razz:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
sockgirl77 said:
FYI- the malamutes and the shelty live with my parents. i have moved out of there and in with my bf. the cat lives with him. so glad that you guys have nothing better to do than pull up my old posts. makes me feel so good inside that you guys care so much! :razz:

Ah! You've already dumped the dogs. Gotcha.