Renn Fest

bknarw

Attire Monitor
What's the latest? I just found out about it this weekend.

Are we still going? When? Where? etc???

blueeyes76

This weekend (Oct. 19th) is the last weekend. I think there is going to be a jousting tournament. A few of us went last weekend and we had a good time. The sword swallower was probably the most entertaining part of the festival! Go see his show if you get the chance. I know how to get there if you need directions.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, we're out. The youngest daughter won 1st prize in a county-wide art contest and the ceremony is on ...you guessed it...Sunday. Sorry to miss you all - have fun!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Well, we're out. The youngest daughter won 1st prize in a county-wide art contest and the ceremony is on ...you guessed it...Sunday. Sorry to miss you all - have fun!

Damn...and I was going to give you a GREAT BIG HUG, too!

So, I'm wondering...when they have a children's art exhibit, do they have a bunch of refrigerators sitting around?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Yea, we do need to figure out who is going.

Anyone who is...please let us know.

Me and Jess are a go, and the girls are coming with us this time. :smile:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bknarw
So, I'm wondering...when they have a children's art exhibit, do they have a bunch of refrigerators sitting around?
:roflmao: Good one!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Isn't it supposed to rain?

Wasn't the original plan for Sunday, Oct. 20th? That's what I noted on my DayPlanner, anyway...I have other plans for Sat. already! Which day are you going, WC?

If it rains, we should probably cancel – it'll be way too cool to get soaked and actually enjoy it!

J

justhangn

Johnny Foxx is the sword swallower, good show it is. :yay:

Also be sure to see Puke and Snot, they are hilarious.

J

justhangn

Oh yea, the Bloody Drama Comedy Show was very funny too.

spin2.gif
circle.gif
corkysm60.gif

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I *might* go - it depends on some folks who haven't made THEIR plans yet. But I'm looking mainly at Saturday. Sunday is probably out, for me.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Isn't it supposed to rain?

Originally posted by Sierra39
Wasn't the original plan for Sunday, Oct. 20th? That's what I noted on my DayPlanner, anyway...I have other plans for Sat. already! Which day are you going, WC?

If it rains, we should probably cancel – it'll be way too cool to get soaked and actually enjoy it!

we are going sunday. I did not know it was suppose to rain. I was looking at the forcast a minute ago....hrm. Well which ever. I can give you my phone number or vise versa....and we can be in contact.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Frank
I *might* go - it depends on some folks who haven't made THEIR plans yet. But I'm looking mainly at Saturday. Sunday is probably out, for me.

well the whole point on going sunday was cause everyone can go. but omm ok .

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well this is just peachy.

Seems as if everyone is bowing out. For one reason of another. I guess we will have to get a final head count come tomorrow. (friday)

Hopfully there will still be some people who can go. If not, then poo on you. We are still going, since it will be the last weekend of it. I want to go, and hopfully some others will still want too.