Is it really a DISEASE??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
This is the second good friend of mine who has had to go through this!!! Husband decides he wants to spend lots of $ on "high class dates", and does it REGULARLY...then gets busted. His response is...

"YOU invaded MY privacy!! How could you??"

Not... "I'm sorry...not gee honey it's not about you, it's me, I'm sick...." i need help..."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's "YOU invaded MY privacy!! How could you??"

What's up with that? IS it a disease?? Or just plain stupid? Is there some unwritten script we don't know about?? Turn it around and blame the wifey...if she'd only kept her nose outta his business....she'd never know and it would all be OK...:burning: what's up with that???

K

Kain99

happyappygirl said:
What's up with that? IS it a disease?? Or just plain stupid? Is there some unwritten script we don't know about?? Turn it around and blame the wifey...if she'd only kept her nose outta his business....she'd never know and it would all be OK...:burning: what's up with that???
I hate to get so personal but he's a cop right? Comes with the badge baby!

I'm sorry.... I really am.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Kain99 said:
I hate to get so personal but he's a cop right? Comes with the badge baby!

I'm sorry.... I really am.
oh not me, Rottncop couldn't AFFORD to leave me, I'm too high maintenance so he's always broke :lol:

It's one of my best friends, most recently, and my realtor's hubby this past summer.

Vince

happyappygirl said:
oh not me, Rottncop couldn't AFFORD to leave me, I'm too high maintenance so he's always broke :lol:

It's one of my best friends, most recently, and my realtor's hubby this past summer.
Might do like mine did. Went out and found herself and rich one to leave me for. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Maybe it was an accident. You know he was walking along, tripped, fell and got his pecker stuck in a chic. I hear it happens :shrug:

K

Kain99

happyappygirl said:

OIC, I naturally assumed the hypothetical friend was make believe. :banana:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Pete said:
Maybe it was an accident. You know he was walking along, tripped, fell and got his pecker stuck in a chic. I hear it happens :shrug:
:lmao: That's a new excuse.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Kain99 said:
OIC, I naturally assumed the hypothetical friend was make believe. :banana:
nope...no hypotheticals here babee. I'd spare him NO shame if it were him :lol:

Nope....it's just weird that BOTH men said had the exact same response, to the same offense. :confused:

K

Kain99

happyappygirl said:
nope...no hypotheticals here babee. I'd spare him NO shame if it were him :lol:

Nope....it's just weird that BOTH men said had the exact same response, to the same offense. :confused:
Typical and lame...... :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
happyappygirl said:
Husband decides he wants to spend lots of $ on "high class dates", and does it REGULARLY
Clarify, please - is he hiring hookers???

Regardless, your friend should kick him to the curb. Only a major jerk tries to pull off that HIS cheating is somehow HER fault.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
vraiblonde said:
Clarify, please - is he hiring hookers???

Regardless, your friend should kick him to the curb. Only a major jerk tries to pull off that HIS cheating is somehow HER fault.
...EVERY week since July (that she can account for so far) to the tune of 800-1000 bucks a trip!! plus the travel time to do it.. he left his home state to do it....serious case of too much $ for his own good I know...he owns a bunch of physical rehab centers (not in MD).
I told her to call his FIRST ex-wife and tell her what he's doing...she doesn't want him to see their daughter anyway. That'll teach him. :duel:

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Vince said:
$800 to $1000 bucks a trip? OUCH!!! Maybe he's gambling it away?
she found the confirmation emails for his "dates" in his email trash folder, and the bank statement matches the confirmations. only thing he's gambling on is that his pee-pee won't turn green and fall off before he's 50. :lol:

Vince

happyappygirl said:
she found the confirmation emails for his "dates" in his email trash folder, and the bank statement matches the confirmations. only thing he's gambling on is that his pee-pee won't turn green and fall off before he's 50. :lol:
:lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
A disease? I don't think so. I think parts of his body are possessed. Best thing she can do is to perform an exorcism using the sharpest instrument available.