New Indoor Arenas

fredsaid2

Heard that Infinity Farm has put up an indoor arena. Also saw a building proposal for another indoor in Valley Lee. Anyone privy to the details? Will they be open to the general riding public, perhaps a pay for use? It would be great to trailer in to an indoor during the winter for lessons and such.

mingiz

Horse Poor
indoor arena

The one at Infinity Farm is actually Melvin's daughter's. She use to be at Flat Iron farm but moved. I'm sure for the right price you could use it. Personally I wouldn't.

fredsaid2

Good point, the fact that there are a lot of horses moving in and out of the farm is a consideration health-wise. Appyday, do any of the others you mentioned have plans to rent time in their buildings for outside lessons? Id be interested in a place that has a full jump course. Just wondering what might be available when the footing outdoors turns crappy. tks!

AMP

Jersey attitude.
mingiz said:
The one at Infinity Farm is actually Melvin's daughter's. She use to be at Flat Iron farm but moved. I'm sure for the right price you could use it. Personally I wouldn't.

Not sure they will let the general public use it, after they move the world class Fresians there which belong to his daughter. Plus Melvin's granddaughter gives her lessons at Infinity, so chances are it's not for use. Personally, I WILL use it if I get a chance (and probably will, since I board with Nanny in White Plains). :razz: