Repair work..

mainman

Set Trippin
I am sure I need a clutch in my car, I am not working tomorrow so I'm gonna try to get it done. Where would you go in St. Marys County? :confused:

mainman said:
I am sure I need a clutch in my car, I am not working tomorrow so I'm gonna try to get it done. Where would you go in St. Marys County? :confused:
I like Leonardtown Service Center... 301-475-3221 They are the Amoco on the corner of the road leading to Leonardtown Elementary School.

Agee

Hewitts-Next to the bowling Alley (rt 235)- Haven't been in quite some time, not sure of thier rates.

AAMCO-Next to the bowling Alley (rt 235) behind the Shell Station.

Drive Line- Rt 4, across from the back entrance to Wildewood.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
kwillia said:
I like Leonardtown Service Center... 301-475-3221 They are the Amoco on the corner of the road leading to Leonardtown Elementary School.
:yeahthat: Ask for Don. They're an honest shop.

bresamil said:
Yep. I took my car in there with a list of things I wanted fixed. His original estimate listed possible parts they may need to use. I reviewed the estimate and agreed they could do the work. The final bill came considerably under the estimate because their were a couple parts that they ended up not having to replace. They could of padded the bill since I had already agreed, but they didn't...:yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
kwillia said:
bresamil said:
kwillia said:
Yep. I took my car in there with a list of things I wanted fixed. His original estimate listed possible parts they may need to use. I reviewed the estimate and agreed they could do the work. The final bill came considerably under the estimate because their were a couple parts that they ended up not having to replace. They could of padded the bill since I had already agreed, but they didn't...:yay:
Thanks...:yay: