Saved!

Bogart

It's the same high school movie Hollywood has made over and over again, just in a religious school this time.

janey83

Twenty Something
I saw it a few weeks ago...I know a few people here who act EXACTLY like that! It's so scary.

fttrsbeerwench

vraiblonde said:
This has got to be the stupidest friggin' movie I've ever seen in my life. Who thinks this crap up? :mad:

I haven't yet and I mostly likely won't see it. I have however seen Castaway and About Schmidt....:duh:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Well dang, I think this is the funniest movie I've seen in awhile. :roflmao:

"Roland, why do you always have to make everyone feel so awkward about your differently-abled-ness? "

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Nickel said:
Well dang, I think this is the funniest movie I've seen in awhile. :roflmao:

"Roland, why do you always have to make everyone feel so awkward about your differently-abled-ness? "

I was thinking about bringing that to this thread too. :cool:

So far the movie seems pure and good natured quite a nice change from this week's hellion stories. :jameo:

Cute that this thread is old. I was watching Mama's Family and started flipping back when it went off saw the movie coming on remember the thread here and decided to tune in. Was shocked that Vrai would be watching this but I see her take on it now or then. :confused:

Oh well, gone to continue watching. Good night all! :howdy:

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
I thought it was a hilarious movie. Not as funny as Left Behind, but at least the humor here's intentional.

Last edited: