Riding Attire

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I just found out that daughter is starting horseback riding lessons on Saturday, english style.

Where do I find the proper attire for a 5 year old?

TIA!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I bet Appy knows. Where's she taking lessons? I'll talk to my niece (Kevin's sister). She's been riding for 15 years..English.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Out in 7th. The lady across the street from her Dad's has horses and gives lessons.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Good for her! At the very least she will need a helmet. I just can't think of where my niece gets/got all her stuff over the years. And she'll will probably need a pony. All little girls need their own pony. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
appyday said:
Like Catt said helmet I forget what they call the breeches (jodphers I think) that a child her age wears and jodpher boots (ankle high not to the knee like older kids and adults)

Hickory Hollow on Clarks landing probably has a helmet (I am sure they do) and they have clothes racks but they are english so I never look..Robin there is helpful 301-373-5616 tell her Shelley sent ya..

If you were not in such a hurry and after you know what size she wears EBAY is the place to go.

Good luck and over all make sure she is having fun and wants to go if not there is something wrong with the instructor..
Thanks Appy! I'll give her a call later today or tomorrow. :kiss:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
appyday said:
Welcome, Robin is nice I think she is a lurker on here though. lol Did you tell her I sent ya??
She was very nice and most helpful. Yes, I told her you sent me and it turns out she knows Chicklet's riding instructor.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
She was very nice and most helpful. Yes, I told her you sent me and it turns out she knows Chicklet's riding instructor.

Riding Attire 11-11-2004 07:33 PM :cluck:

Someone must be bored... :duh:

Lost Soul

RoseRed said:
I just found out that daughter is starting horseback riding lessons on Saturday, english style.

Where do I find the proper attire for a 5 year old?

TIA!

there is a place on Clarkes Landing road and another on 301.
Good Luck with the horse riding thing. Daughter did that for years. She really enjoyed it. It can get to be rather expensive if you own or lease a horse and start entering a lot of shows.
You should join her and start riding too.