The Incredibles

B

baswm

I took the two oldest kids to see the Incredibles and the movie turned out better then I thought it would. The kids enjoyed it as well. Worth while seeing and I plan to buying the DVD when it comes out.

K

Kizzy

I took my boys yesterday to see it, and they loved it. It was all they could talk about the entire 45 minutes home. We went to Waldorf and at 12:45 the 1:35 show was sold out, so we had to wait until the 2:25 show. They were showing the movie on two screens and all the shows sold out while we were there.

BTE

Extra Ordinary
Nice to know...I plan on taking my kids this weekend. I was all psyched about going to see the Polar Express on Saturday...and it seems I've been out voted. They want to see The Incredibles. My husband doesn't care one way or the other. We may have to do one on Saturday and one on Sunday. At least it sounds like both are worth seeing.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Dustin and I liked it, my kid spent the majority of the movie making faces at the people behind us. He was not impressed. :lmao:

K

Kizzy

Wickedwrench said:
I thought she had a nice butt. I mean SHA-BAM, it was right there!:lol:

:huggy: The decision is made. I am going on a diet.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Wickedwrench again.

watercolor

yeah yeah
I wasnt too impressed by this. I thought it would be alot funnier than it was. The last 15-20 minutes seemed to grip the girls more than the rest of the movie. :shrug: I guess.. I just thought it was boring.

C

canuk woman

baswm said:
I took the two oldest kids to see the Incredibles and the movie turned out better then I thought it would. The kids enjoyed it as well. Worth while seeing and I plan to buying the DVD when it comes out.

well you're in luck the dvd comes out next week

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I just watched the DVD and loved the movie. :yay:

The animation was incredible and the actions scenes breathtaking. I could see where the kids would get bored in some of the slower scenes, but I liked the pause between the action.

K

Kizzy

jazz lady said:
I just watched the DVD and loved the movie. :yay:

The animation was incredible and the actions scenes breathtaking. I could see where the kids would get bored in some of the slower scenes, but I liked the pause between the action.

Did you see the video extra "Jack Jack Attack?"

I was in fricken tears :killingme