Great New Show for all you Carb Watchers

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Hi everyone. I wanted to tell all the carb watchers that there is a great new show on Food Network called "Low Carb and Lovin It." It has wonderful recipes that are quick and easy to make, and taste wonderful. I have it TIVO'd and never miss and episode. You can print out his recepies off their website and the chef has a cookbook coming out in December.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
jeneisen said:
Hi everyone. I wanted to tell all the carb watchers that there is a great new show on Food Network called "Low Carb and Lovin It." It has wonderful recipes that are quick and easy to make, and taste wonderful. I have it TIVO'd and never miss and episode. You can print out his recepies off their website and the chef has a cookbook coming out in December.
Thanks for the info!!!!

C

czygvtwkr

Please tell me this is one show that doesn't have Rachel Ray in it.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
No the chef's name is George Stella and he is a newer chef. His whole family swtiched to the low carb lifestyle he lost 276 pounds, plus his whole family lost weight also. He shows you how to substitute things you love for low carb recipes. Last nights show was on Thanksgiving and he made low carb stuffing, green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce. His receipes are really great, I have tried a few of them.