Hi! I'm new here...introductions?

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Wow! It's been 3 or 4 years since I last visited this website and was thrilled to see the forums! Expecially the horse forum! How long has this been going on? The last time I was here the site was weak...

My name is Cristi and I live in St. Leonard with my husband, Dan. We have 3 horses and 2 boarders and one Jack Russell, named Woody (who was pictured with me in Chesapeake Life magazine last month). I am an artist, preferably equine. Portraits by Cristi (sign my guestbook!) I love to event and ride hunter trials.

Anyway... It's nice to know you all are here and would love to know more SMDer's :)

Cristi

K

Kain99

Anyone ever told ya how offensive you are? I suppose, your drug trafficking user name amuses you too..... I'm not impressed.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Kain99 said:
Anyone ever told ya how offensive you are? I suppose, your drug trafficking user name amuses you too..... I'm not impressed.

:dur: Kain, I think she's a real newbie. I know it's hard to believe. :lol: Check out her website pics.

Nice work FLF and welcome! :cheers:

K

Kizzy

:yeahthat: and your Jack Russell, Woody, was he by chance adopted around about 6 years ago or around 7 years old?

Unosmom

Hi and welcome. Nice to know some-one else here in Calvert that is right around the cornor from me. I'm in Port Republic! Anyway, welcome to SOMD!

K

Kain99

Sharon said:
:dur: Kain, I think she's a real newbie. I know it's hard to believe. :lol: Check out her website pics.

Nice work FLF and welcome! :cheers:
It would make me a really bad person to say I still find her original statements offensive huh? :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Kain99 said:
It would make me a really bad person to say I still find her original statements offensive huh? :lol:

Help me out here, Kain. What exactly did you find offensive about her original statements?

K

Kain99

elaine said:
Help me out here, Kain. What exactly did you find offensive about her original statements?
Welp... she said SOMD was weak 3 years ago. Knowing how hard the DJ and David have worked, I just think it was crummy.

Truth is, I had a bad day and am feeling slightly sensitive so I coul be way off base. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Kain99 said:
Welp... she said SOMD was weak 3 years ago. Knowing how hard the DJ and David have worked I just think it was crummy.

Truth is, I had a bad day and am feeling slightly sensitive so I coul be way off base. :frown:
I think it was kinda a compliment ... saying it's come a long way ... improved. :shrug:

:flowers: :poorbaby: go soak in the tub and wash away the bad day. :huggy:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Kain..you must be ignorant. It's clover, not pot. People like you make me sick.

And Buddy Lee, you LOOK like a hillbilly. Maybe you should try Adkins.

thanks Elaine:) I would like to know why I'm offensive. For the most part, no one seems very friendly. I was a little taken aback at the responses

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
RoseRed said:
By the way, I thought that pot plants had five leaves, not four. Am I wrong? :confused:
I don't think it's limited to "5" leaves; just "odd numbered" leaves, if I recall correctly from my studies. :whistle:

K

Kain99

Four*Leaf*Farm said:
Kain..you must be ignorant. It's clover, not pot. People like you make me sick.

Holy Shizzle she's a meam head too! :getdown: