The Family Guy

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I'd like to pass around a petition to be signed that would force into action the showing of "The Family Guy" on a nightly basis.

Would anyone be interested in supporting this effort?

:razz:

BuddyLee

Football addict
virgovictoria said:
I'd like to pass around a petition to be signed that would force into action the showing of "The Family Guy" on a nightly basis.

I second this motion. One of my favorites is when the mother is making cookies and the pillsbury doughboy is dancing around doing his thing and then the mother goes and starts squishing him into dough and he's like "Hey what are you doing you crazy bitc...:lol:

John Z

if you will
"..... this house is freakin' sweet!"

Great show. I have the DVDs as well. Hey, weren't they talking about bringing new episodes to TV? Anybody got the scoop on that?

Danzig

Steve said:
Why don't y'all buy the disks on DVD for about $30? :shrug:

Otherwise, you can borrow them from us...
I got the first disc set that has season 1 and 2. But I still tivo them for ones I don't have. It's like south park I have the first 4 seasons on disc but still tivo it.

virgovictoria said:

Never seen the show when does it come on?

B

baswm

:lmao: I like the episode where Peter finds out his son is hung better then him and the episode where peter goes to the Million man March and starts a riot. :lmao:

B

baswm

Funny how I started a thread on Family guy on 08-30-2004, 02:21 PM and no one noticed. Timing must be everything. lol.

hwyman3

You have to get the Season 3 DVDs with the episode FOX would not air. They are currently working on 13 new episodes and they should be aired on FOX in 2005.

B

baswm

I did not see too much wrong with the episode When you wish upon a jew. It is no different then the other episodes and it was just the stereotypical notions. They made fun of the catholics as well.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Christmas Wish List

The first (now) three seasons are on my wish list! The show cracks me up justthinking about it... :killingme

I don't know which episode it was, but yesterday I heard it on - and glanced over ---> Peter and Lois were on an airplane - maybe trapped in the bathroom.. And Peter says "Hey Lois, (huh, huh, huh, huh, huh) at least one of us has made it in the mile high club now"

(something like that)... :banana:

hwyman3

I didn't think the episode was that bad either. As a matter of fact, I thought it was hilarious. The did poke fun at both Jewish and Catholic faiths equally. Seth MacFarline makes some good points about the episode on the commentary. If you haven't watched the episode with the commentary on, do it.