Hey catt

D

dems4me

fddog said:
I wanted to see if she had any kittens. I think i might get another one

I have three fluff balls left... pm if you are interested.... I have two boys and one girl... and I'm not reserving them... they were reserved but I never heard back from the folks so it's first come first serve... :dance:

fddog

Bow wow
dems4me said:
I have three fluff balls left... pm if you are interested.... I have two boys and one girl... and I'm not reserving them... they were reserved but I never heard back from the folks so it's first come first serve... :dance:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
My neighbor has a new litter of kittens. They're 7 weeks old. PM if interested. I can give her your number.

fddog

Bow wow
You people are a bunch of POS this was a serious thread about a kitten and :bawl: i got 13 red karma, I think i'm gonna just die :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
fddog said:
You people are a bunch of POS this was a serious thread about a kitten and :bawl: i got 13 red karma, I think i'm gonna just die :lmao:
I gave ya positive karma - but I was :killingme over the av ya got and comparing it to what ya posted - I couldn't stop :lmao:
Guess my mind's in the gutter :shrug:

fddog

Bow wow
migtig said:
I gave ya positive karma - but I was :killingme over the av ya got and comparing it to what ya posted - I couldn't stop :lmao:
I know thanks, I guess before i started a serious thread like this. I should have changed the avatar. And i gave back.

D

dems4me

fddog said:
I know thanks, I guess before i started a serious thread like this. I should have changed the avatar. And i gave back.

I just noticed what it was :lol: I thought they were a picture of his dog and cat and thought nothing of it :roflmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
fddog said:
:smoochy:
Serious and that av don't go together - I can't look at it without :biggrin:
:lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
I just noticed what it was :lol: I thought they were a picture of his dog and cat and thought nothing of it :roflmao:
It's understandable why you would avoid looking to that side of the screen. :killingme

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
It's understandable why you would avoid looking to that side of the screen. :killingme

Yes, it's become second nature at this point... I have a blinder on my left eye... :lol:

We can wager on the philly game if you like Ken, but I'd just extend it to one day or two at the most... or for as many points as the eagles win by and the same for the Redskins and you if I win... :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

dems4me said:
Yes, it's become second nature at this point... I have a blinder on my left eye... :lol:

We can wager on the philly game if you like Ken, but I'd just extend it to one day or two at the most... or for as many points as the eagles win by and the same for the Redskins and you if I win... :dance:

bumpity for Kenny :smooch:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
dems4me said:

Don't bet on sporting events, though Philly looks like a sure thing, I gave it up years ago.

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
Don't bet on sporting events, though Philly looks like a sure thing, I gave it up years ago.

too bad... :lol: Philly is going to go in this overconfident like they did against pittsburgh two weeks ago... they are going to get Ramified!!! Skins are going to kick tail and take names!!! :dance: :thewave: