Any sewers out there looking for $ ?

marianne

I have an idea for a product which I'm looking to patent and market but I need help from someone who knows how to sew. The sewing part is not complicated: it's all straight lines sewing about 3 yards of fabric to mesh and maybe a straight ribbon at the top.

My patent attorney (aka brother) has suggested I first develop a prototype to be included in the patent application and at the same time put it out to market. So I would pay someone for each job and there could be many jobs. It could develop into a nice part time job for a stay at home mom, student, or someone who wanted a little extra cash.

I even have a small brand new sewing machine that I would give to you if you knew how to sew, were interested, and needed a machine. I knew how to sew 15 years ago, tried to do this myself, and was greatly disappointed in my ability - that's why I need your help. You can send me a private message if you're interested.

K

Kain99

marianne said:
I have an idea for a product which I'm looking to patent and market but I need help from someone who knows how to sew. The sewing part is not complicated: it's all straight lines sewing about 3 yards of fabric to mesh and maybe a straight ribbon at the top.

My patent attorney (aka brother) has suggested I first develop a prototype to be included in the patent application and at the same time put it out to market. So I would pay someone for each job and there could be many jobs. It could develop into a nice part time job for a stay at home mom, student, or someone who wanted a little extra cash.

I even have a small brand new sewing machine that I would give to you if you knew how to sew, were interested, and needed a machine. I knew how to sew 15 years ago, tried to do this myself, and was greatly disappointed in my ability - that's why I need your help. You can send me a private message if you're interested.

I know a professional seamstress who owns her own business. PM me with a little more info and I'll hook you guys up!