Rockfish

D

dems4me

Anyone know if Rocks are still biting and where at :shrug: Thanks!!! :huggy:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
As recently as Monday I know of some nice ones being taken at the mouth of the Patuxent (20-30 inches in size).

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
As recently as Monday I know of some nice ones being taken at the mouth of the Patuxent (20-30 inches in size).

Wow!!... is the water very choppy there :shrug:

D

dems4me

Airgasm said:
Can be, If the breeze is up over ten knots, expect some chop. What size boat?

161/2 foot power boat (mostly used for pulling jet skiers) but I've turned it into a fishing boat. It's very heavy as it's a 1974 -- not fiberglass like today's boats... this is like a heavy metal or some sorta material.... It makes great huge waves for jet skiiing though. I think kind of like cars during that time period, where they were heavy and clunky... so is this boat.

Trophy rock are just starting to bite. go out of the mouth of the Pax. and look for the boats trolling for them. If nobody is out there (yeah, riiiiiiight), look for the birds working the bait fish.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
161/2 foot power boat (mostly used for pulling jet skiers) but I've turned it into a fishing boat. It's very heavy as it's a 1974 -- not fiberglass like today's boats... this is like a heavy metal or some sorta material.... It makes great huge waves for jet skiiing though. I think kind of like cars during that time period, where they were heavy and clunky... so is this boat.
Why would you pull jet skiers? Jet skis have their own power. Do you mean water skiers?

D

dems4me

2ndAmendment said:
Why would you pull jet skiers? Jet skis have their own power. Do you mean water skiers?

:roflmao: Thats it!!!! I don't do either.

Thanks Huntr.... when does rock season end? anyone want to go after rockfish sometime :shrug:

B

baswm

dems4me said:
Anyone know if Rocks are still biting and where at :shrug: Thanks!!! :huggy:

I thought Dems was more into Trouser Trout :confused:

:huggy: Joking with you Dems. :lmao: