Nasty Divorce

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
A married couple is driving down the inter-state doing 55 mph. The husband is behind the wheel. His wife looks over at  him and says, "Honey, I know we've been married for 15 years, but,  I  want a  divorce."

The husband says nothing but slowly increases speed  to 60 mph. She then says, "I don't want you to try to talk me out  of it, because  I've been having an affair with your best friend,  and he's a  better lover than you." Again the husband stays  quiet and just  speeds up as his anger increases.

She says, "I want the house." Again the husband  speeds up, and now is doing 70 mph.  She says, "I want the kids too." The husband just keeps driving  faster, and faster, now he's up to 80 mph.  She says, "I want the car, the checking account, and  all the  credit cards too."

The husband slowly starts to veer  toward a  bridge overpass piling, as she says, "Is there  anything you  want?"  The husband says, "No, I've got everything I need."  She asks, "Really? What's that?"  The husband replies just before they hit the wall at  90 mph, "I've  got the airbag!"