Thank You ...

Nanny Pam

To those of you who have PMed me or sent Karma, thanks! I am fine now. The staples are out and I am back in business.
Thanks for all the :flowers: and well wishes.

:huggy: to all of you!!

XOXOXOXOX

Nanny

elaine said:
That happened to me this morning, but it wasn't too serious.
OMG, I hope you are okay...:yikes: I didn't hear about that either... what is up with the grapevine in this place...:tantrum:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
kwillia said:
OMG, I hope you are okay...:yikes: I didn't hear about that either... what is up with the grapevine in this place...:tantrum:
:confused:
Well, I must be out of the loop too. Glad you're OK NPam. I did miss you. :huggy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:

:shrug: Something's terribly wrong.

Elle

Happy Camper!
kwillia said:
Well, lookie here, Elaine... Jabba wanted to make sure we knew she was in 'the know'...:rolleyes:
I warned her about trying to keep up that double agent act:nono:

Glad things are better for you NP, you gave CC alittle scare:huggy:

Nanny Pam

Elle said:
I warned her about trying to keep up that double agent act:nono:

Glad things are better for you NP, you gave CC alittle scare:huggy:
Thanks. It scared me too. I didn't know what was happening.
I sat in the Doctors office for 3 hours, waiting to see him. I finally gave up and I was going to take myself to the hospital, but I couldn't walk anymore, so I called an ambulance.
When I got out of the hospital, the Doc called me to let me know he was sorry. He said "it really doesn't look good to have someone picked up by an ambulance in my parking lot." I told him that I had waited for 3 hours to see him and he said he never knew. "The front office people aren't trained in triage (sp)" I said " :bs: It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that if someone is crying, they just might be in some serious pain."
I should sue his ass.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nanny Pam said:
I sat in the Doctors office for 3 hours, waiting to see him. I finally gave up and I was going to take myself to the hospital, but I couldn't walk anymore, so I called an ambulance.
When I got out of the hospital, the Doc called me to let me know he was sorry. He said "it really doesn't look good to have someone picked up by an ambulance in my parking lot." I told him that I had waited for 3 hours to see him and he said he never knew. "The front office people aren't trained in triage (sp)" I said " :bs: It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that if someone is crying, they just might be in some serious pain."
I should sue his ass.

You should and spread the love when you get your settlement. :dance:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Nanny Pam said:
I should sue his ass.

Holy cow! Is this your regular doctor?