400 - yes 400 cats removed - in the 100's found dead

K

Kizzy

I hope they euthanize these people. :mad:

Cats' plight a legal issue

More than 100 cats were found dead around the house, the complaint says, including some in bags and some inside pop bottles that had been cut open and duct-taped shut. In addition, "there was cat feces and matted hair all over the floors and there did not appear to be a clean spot anywhere," the complaint states.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Kizzy said:

Kiz, that is so sick.

I watched an thing on Animal Planet once about a guy who had hundreds of cats in his home. Ya' know, it's bad that the animals are forced to live this way, most of them feral and neglected. What I don't understand is how a human being can live like this. I just don't get it. How can a person live in a carpet of feces?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What is wrong with people like this? Just plain sick.

My sweet 14 y/o BlackJack is sitting here at my feet. I could never do anything like that to my little old lady. :sad:

K

Kizzy

It is just horrible to think what that house must have looked like, smelled like and to see those poor animals.

BTW, tonight, I stopped over where I adopted the kitty and his sister was there. One of the workers came over and said, if you want to take her home, she can go tonight. I walked to the front counter and the lady in charge said she accepted an application on her just a few minutes ago. I just left word that if the person adopting changes his/her mind, to call and we will come and get her. I'm just glad she doesn't have to be alone much longer. The person picks her up in the morning.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
It is just horrible to think what that house must have looked like, smelled like and to see those poor animals.

It is absolutely discusting how some people can and will live in such a fashion.

Jack spends the days indoors and will only use the litter box as a last resort, she usually waits until I get home to go out and do her biznizz.

I hope you get the other kitty. :smile:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I could never be an Animal Control officer----I'd walk into a situation like that and pump a few inches of lead into those wastes of human flesh.

Poor cats.