Mud tires

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I am building up an 84 K-5 Blazer. Right now it has 35" BFG MT on it. I have the room for 38's or 38.5. I have been thinking about putting swampers on it. Is there any place around that has decent tires and prices? I know of Trick Trucks in Waldorf but I have not had much luck with those guys.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Magnum said:
I am building up an 84 K-5 Blazer. Right now it has 35" BFG MT on it. I have the room for 38's or 38.5. I have been thinking about putting swampers on it. Is there any place around that has decent tires and prices? I know of Trick Trucks in Waldorf but I have not had much luck with those guys.
Have you called the Tire Center in Leonardtown? Eddie can order just about anything you need.

Ponytail

Magnum said:

www.adrenalineoffroad.com is where I got mine. Jeff's prices are VERY hard to beat. He buys from 4 wheel parts I think, but gets a HUGE discount and passes those off to his customers. Tell him Ponytail sent ya. I bought my 36" IROKS from him as well as some other stuff. It's kind of a hike from here, but he may be able to drop ship it. Even if he can't, it's worth a trip.

PT