Is it me or is

Pete

Repete
David Caruso the most annoying goober on TV? I watched CSI-Miami last night and almost got dry heaves. If it were not for Emily Proctor I would have changed the channel.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is that the guy that used to be on...I'm trying to think of the name of the show...NYPD Blue? Or some other crime drama? As you can see, I don't watch a lot of TV. :ohwell:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
Is that the guy that used to be on...I'm trying to think of the name of the show...NYPD Blue? Or some other crime drama? As you can see, I don't watch a lot of TV. :ohwell:
Thats him.

Pete

Repete
Another idjit who was highly overrated in my opinion was David Duchovny. What a goober :rolleyes:

Nanny Pam

yeah, Pete. He plucks my nerves too. He wispers all the time. So annoying!!
But I love SCI so I try to ignore him.

Pete

Repete
If I remember correctly both of these tools are so full of themselves they priced themselves out of Television drama series because they figured they were going to be huge film stars. Both sucked and had numerous flops before returning to their dark master the boob tube. Duchovny as far as I know is doing nothing (thank God) except waking up next to his hottie wife.

D

dems4me

Pete said:
Another idjit who was highly overrated in my opinion was David Duchovny. What a goober :rolleyes:

:nono: jealousy does not become you :nono:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Pete said:
If I remember correctly both of these tools are so full of themselves they priced themselves out of Television drama series because they figured they were going to be huge film stars. Both sucked and had numerous flops before returning to their dark master the boob tube. Duchovny as far as I know is doing nothing (thank God) except waking up next to his hottie wife.
Remember South Park's Caruso reference? The boys were trying to rescue Ike from the aliens, and he is sitting at the door waving down at them from the space ship as they yell for him to jump. Finally, Kyle yells, "IKE!! Do your impression of David Caruso's career!!" and then Ike dives head-first out the door of the ship.

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
:nono: jealousy does not become you :nono:
Jealous of what? Having no talent and making big bucks? I already do that.
Let me guess, you have a Duchovny poster tacked to the ceiling over your bed. :rolleyes:

D

dems4me

Pete said:
Jealous of what? Having no talent and making big bucks? I already do that.
Let me guess, you have a Duchovny poster tacked to the ceiling over your bed. :rolleyes:

Of course not... I would never replace Patrick Ramsey's up there :dance:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:
David Caruso the most annoying goober on TV? I watched CSI-Miami last night and almost got dry heaves. If it were not for Emily Proctor I would have changed the channel.

Gotta agree with Pete on this one. I can't watch the show just because I can't stand the talentless hack.. he's right up there with WIlliam Shatner..

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:
Gotta agree with Pete on this one. I can't watch the show just because I can't stand the talentless hack.. he's right up there with WIlliam Shatner..
Ever heard the recording of Shatner singing a remake of "Lucy in the sky with Diamonds?" :lmao: :roflmao:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I can't watch anything with Alan Alda, Rosie Perez, Loretta Swit, David Caruso, and maybe a few others because they annoy the hell outta me. Especially Rosie Perez and her squeeking voice.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
I can't watch anything with Alan Alda, Rosie Perez, Loretta Swit, David Caruso, and maybe a few others because they annoy the hell outta me. Especially Rosie Perez and her squeeking voice.
Funny, Ron Jeremy's name is missing from your list!! :twitch:

K

Kizzy

dems4me said:
I can't stand Fran Dressure (sp?) or Jim Carrey :barf:

I loved the Nanny and Jim Carrey is halarious. I guess I just like slap stick stupid comedy.

D

dems4me

Kizzy said:
I loved the Nanny and Jim Carrey is halarious. I guess I just like slap stick stupid comedy.

there's another one out there that is like Jim Carey that I don't like either - he's the one in the Big Daddy movie or something like that.