Need a Man for Date for Company Christmas Party on Saturday

dogzzlife

Okay, I know this is short notice :blahblah: - but my company party is this Saturday the 11th and I'm supposed to be there with a date. Unfortunately I don't have one.....

Me, I'm 5'7" - 47 - Average - short dark hair, hazel eyes, all my own teeth, NOT Coyote Ugly....

You - Over 5'10" - Average - older than 30 - NOT Coyote Ugly

At the party you will at least get a free meal, open bar, and maybe a dance or two if we are up to it.

I'll gladly send a picture and I expect one as well.

What's wrong with taking a chance? After all it's the Holiday season!

SmallTown

Football season!
dogzzlife said:
Not telling... don't want everyone to know when I walk in with rent-a-date...
Oh well. if it was one of the good companies, I would have gone. Otherwise, not worth my time.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Dear Dogzzlife,

Are you aware that just a few short months ago, there was a convicted child sex offender posting on this forum, unbeknownst to many of us, who was 'outted' by a sleuthy member of our online family?

Now, do you still want to keep your solicitation posted, or ya wanna consider going back and deleting it? Choice is yours but you've been informed that there are people on the internet who just may want more than a free meal and beer.

Your friend,
Crabcake

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
crabcake said:
Dear Dogzzlife,

Are you aware that just a few short months ago, there was a convicted child sex offender posting on this forum, unbeknownst to many of us, who was 'outted' by a sleuthy member of our online family?

Now, do you still want to keep your solicitation posted, or ya wanna consider going back and deleting it? Choice is yours but you've been informed that there are people on the internet who just may want more than a free meal and beer.

Your friend,
Crabcake
:yeahthat: Good advice CC. Sad but true.

J

justhangn

crabcake said:
Dear Dogzzlife,

Your friend,
Crabcake
:gossip: Maybe she's offering to have a social gathering.........

dogzzlife

crabcake said:
Dear Dogzzlife,

Your friend,
Crabcake

Life is a total chance - I figure we can meet at the party if not before, and of course use caution. Same as meeting a man somewhere else...

But thanks for the thoughts!

Pete

Repete
fddog said:
Don't feel bad vince not to far above ya 5' 7" :lol:
I knew there was a reason you let this one slide through, you don't meet the height requirement. :lol: I knew you didn't all of a sudden develop a sense of generosity. I think height discrimination is a terrible thing BTW

fddog

Bow wow
Pete said:
I knew there was a reason you let this one slide through, you don't meet the height requirement. :lol: I knew you didn't all of a sudden develop a sense of generosity. I think height discrimination is a terrible thing BTW
:yeahthat: :killingme :killingme :cartwheel