Looking For A Date

theNewGuy

The new trend seems to be posting this forum to see if there's any females that are dating in Southern Maryland. I thought I should give it a shot...

I'm 25/swm, been living down here for 2 years, and I'm looking for a date. There's no expectations, just want to meet some friendly females looking to have a good time. I would desciribe myself as the typical "Mr. Niceguy". I'm pretty much up for anything at any time (but I don't like to dance). In Southern Maryland, I like going out to shoot pool, going to the movies, and relaxing at home. Sometimes I get into some local poker tournaments.

Any females, 20-30, possibly interested?

dogzzlife

Oh man, read what happened to my post.... This crowd doesn't seem to understand "dating and marriage".......

They can't seem to help singles and they only want to talk to each other...

no thanks...

Good Luck finding a date through this site!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
The single guys down here complain enough about the shortage of available women to date ... I wouldn't expect much help from them since you only add to their competition. :ohwell:

BuddyLee

Football addict
theNewGuy said:
The new trend seems to be posting this forum to see if there's any females that are dating in Southern Maryland. I thought I should give it a shot...

I'm 25/swm, been living down here for 2 years, and I'm looking for a date. There's no expectations, just want to meet some friendly females looking to have a good time. I would desciribe myself as the typical "Mr. Niceguy". I'm pretty much up for anything at any time (but I don't like to dance). In Southern Maryland, I like going out to shoot pool, going to the movies, and relaxing at home. Sometimes I get into some local poker tournaments.

Are you by any chance related to ThatNewGuy?

Peter Gibbons

Motormouth's Biatch
Finding Females in SOMD

theNewGuy said:

Try Yahoo personals. I've heard of people having success going that route, even getting married. Although you have to pay to be a member now. It used to be free.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Peter Gibbons said:
Try Yahoo personals. I've heard of people having success going that route, even getting married. Although you have to pay to be a member now. It used to be free.

From what I hear most of the guys found on yahoo personals are tards. :shrug:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Peter Gibbons said:
Yeah, that may be true. I've heard that most of the girls are HOES. I'm just trying to hook a brotha up.
If you're trying to hook him up with a Ho, what's the problem? :shrug:

If you're trying to hook him up with a quality chic, and you're saying the girls on there are ho's ... some friend you are. :ohwell:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
crabcake said:

If you're trying to hook him up with a quality chic, and you're saying the girls on there are ho's ... some friend you are. :ohwell:

Crabcake, didn't you get the memo? :really:

Peter Gibbons

Motormouth's Biatch
crabcake said:

Well, actually I should correct myself. Not all of the girls are HOES, just the ones that I've met.