Where can my Buddy meet a Woman??

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
My buddy just moved to SOMD from Georgia and he seems to be having a hard time meeting women. He has come up with these set of high standards that they have to meet.

1. Have to have all their Teeth (He's originally from WV so I have no clue why this is important).
2. A limit of 4 kids and no more then 3 different Fathers
3. Will only date them if they have a Smoking or Drinking habit and recreational Drugs.(But cannot be all of the three 2 out of three is cool though).
4. Must be malnutrition skinny.
5. Must like his obsession with Cars.. (Not Nascar type guy but cars in general).

I cannot seem to figure out why he is having such a hard time haha..

SmallTown

Football season!
FastCarsSpeed said:
My buddy just moved to SOMD from Georgia and he seems to be having a hard time meeting women. He has come up with these set of high standards that they have to meet.

1. Have to have all their Teeth (He's originally from WV so I have no clue why this is important).
2. A limit of 4 kids and no more then 3 different Fathers
3. Will only date them if they have a Smoking or Drinking habit and recreational Drugs.(But cannot be all of the three 2 out of three is cool though).
4. Must be malnutrition skinny.
5. Must like his obsession with Cars.. (Not Nascar type guy but cars in general).

I cannot seem to figure out why he is having such a hard time haha..
Wipe out #4 and he'll have chicks lining up at his door

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Yeah Ive tried to tell him this.. Get some meat on those bones gives ya something to grab on.. Be he is just a wittle guy... I think he has Napolean syndrome hahah.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Nah he cant be all that bad.. He helped me put up xmas lights on the house this past weekend and helped work on my car.. So I give him a break on those accounts.. But he is a little twisted in his relationship thinking.. I just need to find him a woman that will straighten him out.

J

justhangn

You were doing ok until you discounted the NASCAR......that knocked out the redneck wimmins......

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
Sounds to me he just has a few standards that are too hard for the women around here to meet. So so sad.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
If I got rid of #4 then I would have to add that the woman would have to have her own mode of transportation cause he just added these damn seats to his car that even a moderate sized woman would have issues getting in and out of haha..

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FastCarsSpeed said:
If I got rid of #4 then I would have to add that the woman would have to have her own mode of transportation cause he just added these damn seats to his car that even a moderate sized woman would have issues getting in and out of haha..

Well maybe he put those seats in for just that reason. If you can't fit you can't ride. Damn good idea if you ask me.

J

justhangn

FastCarsSpeed said:

Otherwise, he likes them built for speed, not cruise'n. :yay:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Too bad he drives slow cars.. Ive warned him about those fast women.. Me gimme a 300C and I cruise nice and slow for a long time ;).... Its funny to see how picky people are.. I keep tellin him beggars cant be choosey..

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FastCarsSpeed said:
Too bad he drives slow cars.. Ive warned him about those fast women.. Me gimme a 300C and I cruise nice and slow for a long time ;).... Its funny to see how picky people are.. I keep tellin him beggars cant be choosey..

You only cruise because you car can't go over 30mph without going into "LIMP" mode. Ha ha tellin your secrets. With those loose standards he has I'm sure he isn't a beggar. LOL

J

justhangn

ACESRT04 said:
So I guess there are no takers for this kind of guy. Geez what kind of guy do women want around here?

Rich, stupid and one that breathes out of the top of his head.

Last edited by a moderator: