OK...OK Christmas pix

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:biggrin:
ms Lucy....right where she thinks she belongs....
I waited SO long to get this pix, every time i grab the camera, and try to sneak over to snap....she heads for the hills.....she's wise to my game :lmao:

Attachments

• not.jpg
    not.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Ms. Lucy looks like she doesn't think too much of getting her picture taken....Nice picture though.....

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Man, that is one grumpy looking cat. :lol:

I can give her some compitition... can I email you the pic? I plopped it into a word document last year for our company's holiday pet contest pictures....I just don't know how to get it out of word (.doc) so that I may post it.... :frown:

D

dems4me

happyappygirl said:
:biggrin:
ms Lucy....right where she thinks she belongs....
I waited SO long to get this pix, every time i grab the camera, and try to sneak over to snap....she heads for the hills.....she's wise to my game :lmao:

She's pretty!!!! :huggy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
happyappygirl said:
Think i'll use it as her Xmas card...

"Merry Christmas.....NOT!"
"MFC" is my favorite expression..I say it when sales people are rude...when you have huge shopping bags and struggle to hold the door for some old bat and they don't acknowledge you..when somebody steals the parking place you've been waiting for....I think it would make a great Christmas card.

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
"MFC" is my favorite expression..I say it when sales people are rude...when you have huge shopping bags and struggle to hold the door for some old bat and they don't acknowledge you..when somebody steals the parking place you've been waiting for....I think it would make a great Christmas card.

:yeahthat: I just don't understand folks like that... whatever happened to general politeness... it's more rare to see someone wave a thankyou for letting them in traffic nowadays... I always wave if someone is letting me in and I even wave back if I let someone in front of me into my lane... they wave (thankyou), I wave back a sort of a "your welcome" kind of thing. :ohwell:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
dems4me said:
:yeahthat: I just don't understand folks like that... whatever happened to general politeness... it's more rare to see someone wave a thankyou for letting them in traffic nowadays... I always wave if someone is letting me in and I even wave back if I let someone in front of me into my lane... they wave (thankyou), I wave back a sort of a "your welcome" kind of thing. :ohwell:
So that was you this morning at gate 2!!! :flowers: Thanks!