Dating Advice for ACESRT!!!!

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Ace seems to need some dating advice for Southern Maryland. I thought we might be able to help him.

1. Never take your date fishin unless she brings her own beer and smokes..

Add to the list at will and we can renumber for importance..

J

justhangn

2. When pulling up to her house, wait to see which trailor she comes out of before getting out of your car...............

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Oh that has to be added to the list hehe..

2. When pulling up to her house, wait to see which trailor she comes out of before getting out of your car...............
3. Dont worry about cleaning off the seat of the truck she can ride in the bed she's used to it....

J

justhangn

Big tires on your truck, has been known to be quite the aphrodisiac.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Southern Maryland is generally considered Earnhardt territory. If Ace is a Gordon or Stewart fan, he may want to reconsider his allegiance. Or he could try networking with the few Gordon or Stewart fans here. (I imagine them meeting in secret in dark basements or garages.)

J

justhangn

pixiegirl said:
But that's going to change very soon. :bawl:

Are you finally going to trade it in on a previously enjoyed two door Pinto station wagen?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
justhangn said:
Are you finally going to trade it in on a previously enjoyed two door Pinto station wagen?

You know it! :lol: You remember those commercials back in the early 90's I think it was... It's not a used car; it's a "newsed" car.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
pixiegirl said:
You know it! :lol: You remember those commercials back in the early 90's I think it was... It's not a used car; it's a "newsed" car.

LOL my older sister had a pinto.. That thing was scary.. I think it was redish orange with a white top.. poor thing caught on fire one day hahaha..

So in order to fit in pixie we think you need a 1978 Ford LTD.. you some Big metal.. one where there is one hub cap on the front and one on the rear and it smokes big time.. Then you can fit in just fine in Mechanicsville.

D

dems4me

FastCarsSpeed said:
Ace seems to need some dating advice for Southern Maryland. I thought we might be able to help him.

Add to the list at will and we can renumber for importance..

That's me :diva: :lol:

Is this the one we were pming about :shrug:

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FastCarsSpeed said:
Nah ACE is a pimp I wouldnt trust him heheh..

Why thank you one and all for the great advice. LOL Geez with friends like this .............well you know. So as FasCars has said I'm looking but if I just had the money for a Supra I would have the girl I want. LOL

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Don't know if this is the case in Charles and Calvert, but in St. Mary's the 10-ounce Budweiser can is Law.

D

dems4me

Tonio said:
Don't know if this is the case in Charles and Calvert, but in St. Mary's the 10-ounce Budweiser can is Law.

I guess that's why I was weeded out -- I feel jipped with a 10oz... I NEED those extra 2 oz... :frown: