$^%&$^%&$76

Pete

Repete
Chopper the wondercat got mugged again tonight right out on my deck. After we got him in the house and calmed down, he looked rough but no bites found.

The neighbors has a colony of ferel cats under their shed. Animal control gave them traps and they got 14 over a 4 week stretch. Looks like one eluded the traps. :mad:

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
Poor guy. :sad:
Boy freaked out because he heard the fight, he went charging out to save his fuzzy buddy. A budding hero. The deck is 14 feet in the air with one way up and one way down. Brazen cat to go up there after him.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Tell Boy to be very careful...a feral cat can do some damage...even the tiniest feral kitten. Poor Chopper.

And I'm a rabies freak....having had the kitten with rabies and having had the shots...keep an eye on Chopper.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Boy freaked out because he heard the fight, he went charging out to save his fuzzy buddy. A budding hero. The deck is 14 feet in the air with one way up and one way down. Brazen cat to go up there after him.
:yikes: I thought it happened on the downstairs deck. Glad that cat didn't get a hold of Boy. Like Catt said, they can do a lot of damage.

Pete

Repete
I checked him over and didn't see any bites. I think it got him by the fur on the back. There was a tuft of fur on the deck. Maybe Chopper got in a good swat of his own.

Vince

RoseRed said:
To bad you couldn't plant some explosives in the Pounce treats. :lol:

Chomp... kaboom!
Alright Rose. I like explosives. Can we make some? I promise we'll just blow up the bad Kitty kats. :whistle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Vince said:
Alright Rose. I like explosives. Can we make some? I promise we'll just blow up the bad Kitty kats. :whistle:

I shall say no more about it, I'm currently waiting for bad karma for my initial comment. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Dymphna said:
Antifreeze anyone? :whistle:
I can't do that, my stupid cat would drink it. He is indoor/outdoor. He stays around here though and doesn't roam much.

He is like a freaking dog, when we come home he comes out of the garage to the truck and rolls on the ground. :rolleyes:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Pete said:
I can't do that, my stupid cat would drink it. He is indoor/outdoor. He stays around here though and doesn't roam much.

He is like a freaking dog, when we come home he comes out of the garage to the truck and rolls on the ground. :rolleyes:
Maybe you should get a dog buddy for your cat-dog; and then the dog buddy will protect the cat-dog from the cat-cats. :howdy: