Blues Vocalist Needed

playblues4u

Blues band looking for vocalist. Band formed and ready to press ahead in the styles of B. B King, Albert King, (all the Kings), Memphis Slim, Walter Trout, Jimmy Thackery, Willie Dixon, SRV, etc. Full (gig ready) sound system and rehearsal space located in Lusby. Pro gear, seasoned talented musicians, back-up vocals - all with a passion for the blues. Low maintenance is the goal - your blues band awaits! Practice week nights (1X per week). Please email Kevin: playblues4u@yahoo.com

playblues4u said:
Blues band looking for vocalist. Band formed and ready to press ahead in the styles of B. B King, Albert King, (all the Kings), Memphis Slim, Walter Trout, Jimmy Thackery, Willie Dixon, SRV, etc.
Great music... when you find your vocalist, be sure to come back and post info on where you will be playing...:cheers:

playblues4u

kwillia said:
Great music... when you find your vocalist, be sure to come back and post info on where you will be playing...:cheers:
Absolutely! I had a blues band here in Southern Maryland a couple of years ago called BubbaDoVoodoo and it went over very well. What a blast – sure would like to have a repeat! Currently I’m in a band from Baltimore (Mid-Life Crisis Blues Band – www.mlcbluesband.com) but would like to play a bit closer to home. Thanks for the reply and I’ll post when we play!
Kevin