hello?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Nah, we've been quiet out of respect for Senator Wellstone’s passing. But since you spoiled that mood, any predictions on the Minnesota Senatorial race?

smcdem

I Apologize, Senator Wellstone was one my top 3 fav senators. A true liberal that stuck to his principles to the end. I was shocked and sadend to hear such a great man die this way. God Bless him. As for the race, Mondale YES VP Walter Mondale has been mention as a possible replacement. What would you guys think of that.

K

Kain99

Smcdem.... Your starting to scare me! Don't ya think maybe you ought to take just a little time to enjoy being a kid? Play some football or get a Playstation. At this rate your going to be seeing a shrink for some stress related illness by the time your 16.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by smcdem
I Apologize, Senator Wellstone was one my top 3 fav senators. A true liberal that stuck to his principles to the end. I was shocked and sadend to hear such a great man die this way. God Bless him. As for the race, Mondale YES VP Walter Mondale has been mention as a possible replacement. What would you guys think of that.

What would I think about that? Well first off, I think you should do a little less on politics and a lot more on grammar and composition. As to Mondale making a return to the Senate, I don’t know if Minnesota will go for it or not. Haven’t heard much out of him in the past 18 years or so since Ronny gave him that spanking. He only carried Minnesota in that race by .2%. Though they sure loved him in DC. Oh, wait, you weren’t born yet to remember that.

smcdem

o grammar...plz shoot me
hmmm seems to me you don't think I should be on here because I can't vote, I am sorry that I'm more educated on politics then probably about 90% of YOU adults. Wasn't my falut...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am sorry that I'm more educated on politics then probably about 90% of YOU adults.
Uh, yeah...anyway...

Minnesota Fritz wouldn't be the best candidate to take over for Wellstone. He'd get his butt beat in the election. It will be interesting, though, to see what they come up with. I find it hard to believe that Minnesota is so hard up for politicians that they'd go with Mondale.

Ken King

PREMO Member
o grammar...plz shoot me
hmmm seems to me you don't think I should be on here because I can't vote, I am sorry that I'm more educated on politics then probably about 90% of YOU adults. Wasn't my falut...

Do you guys have a death wish or something? First one of you says they would "kill" themselves for their family and now you ask to be shot. What is up with that kind of thinking?

As far as being "more educated" on any subject, bring it on, and by the way, grammar counts. At least isn't that what you guys have been yelling about old GW?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Do I dare ask who the other 2 are?

I'll assume he's not talking about Sarbanes and Mikulski... What other 2 ultra-liberal Senators have voted against the Patriot Act, and the action against Iraq? Find the next two bleeding hearts, and you probably will have completed smcdem's list...

Last edited:

Delilah903

o grammar...plz shoot me

Excuse me you little twerp!!!! Some of us, while we were your age, didn't stick our noses into politics, we were too busy studying things like grammar, english composition, political science, and, oh yes, SPELLING!!!!!!

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Delilah903

Excuse me you little twerp!!!! Some of us, while we were your age, didn't stick our noses into politics, we were too busy studying things like grammar, english composition, political science, and, oh yes, SPELLING!!!!!!

And look at where it got us.. Big posters on the SOMD message boards.. Stay in school, study hard, and ONE day you can be a world-class poster as well! :biggrin:

MDindef

Originally posted by SmallTown

And look at where it got us.. Big posters on the SOMD message boards.. Stay in school, study hard, and ONE day you can be a world-class poster as well! :biggrin:

BURN!:notworthy

watercolor

yeah yeah
GEEZE! would never give Tommy McKay the time of day. UGH! Omm I did see something fishy yesterday...I saw his "walkers" but he was no where to be seen. Whats up with that...this was "his" way of campaigning wasnt it? :really:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Soozie

after all that mean stuff i saw in the passed i was begining to think being mean on here was commonplace.

We have evolved now, Soozie! Most of us have graduated from elementary school and can play nicely. :wink:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Soozie

that is good. that was the hole reason i would not be a member before. i am to much of an introvert and do not like confict.

Then you should get along very well on these boards. :bubble: