• 5PM

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Never

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

dems4me

I'm terribly bored and have lots to do... I look foward to dressing up the treen and decorating the house, cooking and best of all wrapping presents... but I'm not motivated to the cleaning part before I start all of this. I was wondering if a beer would be a motivator or something...:ohwell:

K

Kizzy

Turn on some music. Some Linkin Park. :getdown:

And why do you need a poll to determine when to drink a beer? It is 5 O'clock somewhere.

D

dems4me

Kizzy said:
Turn on some music. Some Linkin Park. :getdown:

Don't know what a Linkin Park is :shrug: I can listen to Christmas music, gospel, motown or country though.... or my new Fantasia cd :yay: thanks! :huggy:

D

dems4me

SmallTown said:
for the early football games, we're tailgating at 9am with beer and jim. We're still alive.

Wow!!! That is early... do you still last for the late 8:30 game :shrug: But actually I meant it as a moral issue or something. You read about folks that wake up with a drink and I think that might be too early. I was just wondering what the socially acceptable norm was :shrug:

SmallTown

Football season!
dems4me said:
Wow!!! That is early... do you still last for the late 8:30 game :shrug: But actually I meant it as a moral issue or something. You read about folks that wake up with a drink and I think that might be too early. I was just wondering what the socially acceptable norm was :shrug:
dunno the "norm"

But it isn't a socially acceptable norm to be a tard, but people do it all the time :shrug:

K

Kain99

Go on an insane cleaning binge! You'll burn off all that excess energy and when you're done you can sit back and smile! Keep the tunes jammin while ya clean sugar cakes and 3:00 is respectable on the weekends! :banana:

D

dems4me

Kain99 said:
Go on an insane cleaning binge! You'll burn off all that excess energy and when you're done you can sit back and smile! Keep the tunes jammin while ya clean sugar cakes and 3:00 is respectable on the weekends! :banana:

Where would I get the excess energy :shrug: :smooch:

willie

It's 5 O'clock somewhere

Attachments

• bigone(2).jpg
    bigone(2).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 119
K

Kizzy

That is what I need Willie, a big giant drink in a bucket. :yay:

Anyway Dems Linkin Park

They sing "In The End", "Runaway", "Somewhere I Belong", "Nobody Is Listening", "Breaking The Habit", "Numb", I happen to be blasting it today, perfect for the mind set I'm in. Rachel Lampa, Faith Hill, Martinia McBride just wasn't cutting it. Anyway, just peeking in, back to what I was doing. :howdy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
willie said:
It's 5 O'clock somewhere
I've HAD that drink before.. in Germany they have these HUGE Brandy glass.. and fill it half with beer, half with Sekt.. (like a champagne) then pass it around the table!! YEHAAAW~~

D

dems4me

Kizzy said:
That is what I need Willie, a big giant drink in a bucket. :yay:

Anyway Dems Linkin Park

They sing "In The End", "Runaway", "Somewhere I Belong", "Nobody Is Listening", "Breaking The Habit", "Numb", I happen to be blasting it today, perfect for the mind set I'm in. Rachel Lampa, Faith Hill, Martinia McBride just wasn't cutting it. Anyway, just peeking in, back to what I was doing. :howdy:

I havn't heard any of those before :shrug:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
willie said:
It's 5 O'clock somewhere
:yeahthat: The social norm seems to be after normal working hours, but if you feel like having a beer at 9 am :whistle: go for it. :cheers: Just don't drive. :yay:

Vince

itsbob said:
I've HAD that drink before.. in Germany they have these HUGE Brandy glass.. and fill it half with beer, half with Sekt.. (like a champagne) then pass it around the table!! YEHAAAW~~
Sounds good, but I like Lager and Lime. A good lager beer with lime juice in it. Smooth. :cheers:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Generally, I'm not in the mood for a beer until around 1:00pm. Habit maybe, all these years?

It doesn't taste good until the afternoon, and I honestly believe there's nothing better to quench a thirst than a cold beer; but NOT at 8:00am!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
crabcake said:
I said we didn't start till 10 a.m. :duh:
:huggy: Oh, alright, that's a lot closer to 1:00pm than 8:00am!:killingme Uh-huh!

BTW, what's your favorite brand of suds? :shrug: