Riceville Tack Shop - worth the trip

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
He has a ton of stuff, a huge array of bits, saddles, blankets, halters, etc. Prices are reasonable too. We got my 'lil one her new saddle. He also makes and repairs saddles - has a huge shop.

I'm still looking for a red/white/blue saddle pad & breast collar pony sized, if anyone knows where i can get one. HELP!

barncat

And they do a fine job cleaning tack for those lazy folks that don't enjoy doing it themselves. :biggrin:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Don't let appy clean your tack, :lol: she throws it in the washing machine...but hey, it worked!

Appy, will return the saddle after X-mas. I'll check ebay thanks!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
from rt 5, turn onto rt 236 (just past rt 6 towards buds creek) go about hmm....5-6 miles watch for the sign it's on the right side, "Riceville Tack & Harness Shop" and there is also a sign for mini barns, turn right, keep watching for next sign, on the right, follow the dirt road, and turn left onto the farm lane. There is no sign here, but there is a fork, make a left at the fork into that farm. Sorry I didn't see street signs but the Riceville signs are nice sized signs. It was easy even for ME...she of no internal compass... :biggrin:

flyhigh

Ryceville Tack shop

Do you know the name of the amish man who owns that tack shop? Do you know the name of the man who owns the Loveville Tack shop? Some one asked me and i was just curious. I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks. Flyhigh

mingiz

Horse Poor
flyhigh said:
Do you know the name of the amish man who owns that tack shop? Do you know the name of the man who owns the Loveville Tack shop? Some one asked me and i was just curious. I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks. Flyhigh

Elam (sp)is the owner of the loveville tack shop.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
flyhigh said:

Omar at Ryceville