Love Sucks

CityGrl

Time for a nap
alfredprufrock said:
How did you reach this conclusion?

Experience.

It hurts, isn't right, and sometimes it leaves, or you leave it.

Much better off alone. I'll be hibernating in my apartment from now on.

A

alfredprufrock

janey83 said:
isn't it obvious?
No, not at all. Everything that is worthwhile involves some struggles and troubles, from my experience.

janey83

Twenty Something
SmallTown said:
sit on the washer during the spin cycle for awhile. you'll be fine.

the night before I left to come home for winter break, one of my guy friends was over and I was telling him how much fun I'd had horseback riding....and he said something about yeah, it was fun but mostly girls liked it...then he kind of winked and I was like "you think there's a reason that more girls like riding rather than guys?".....if you think about it, it does make sense....:lol:

K

Kizzy

When you are young, you have a fantasy perception of what love really is. Love really means sticking around thru the good times and the bad. Even after they have pissed you off beyond your tolerance, you find yourself walking away to breathe and end up forgiving. It isn’t always romantic. It isn’t always going to be on its best behavior. There are some days, I wonder what the hell I was thinking the day I married my husband, and others I remember it is because he is funny, always making me laugh, he has patience, he also knows that he can voice his opinion but I’m going to be the one who ultimately makes the decision, he never holds it against me we I go against the grain, just makes sure he throws in an “I told you so” when it crumbles. (well hey, doesn’t everyone do that :ohwell: ) All you can do is treat each other with kindness, once that gets tossed, voices get raise, feelings get hurt you’ve set a precedence for failure. Never take each other for granted and go out of your way for each other making sure nobody feels neglected.

I will guarantee what ever has you upset is nothing to him. Women tend to focus on each and every word and the subliminal meaning behind it. :lmao: Men, they don’t think that much. :neener:

Tap, tap, tap and just one announcement before I click post. :nono: No comments from the Peanut Gallery.