24/7 Single Dad
SOUTHERN CRUISERS RIDING CLUB
MATTAWOMAN CHAPTER
POLAR BEAR RUN
JANUARY 1st , 2005

Start Time: 9:30 am
Start Location: Motovation Cycles and Accessories, Mechanicsville MD

Schedule:
9:30 Ride from Mechanicsville to Panera Bread f(Waldorf) or coffee and warm-up.
10:50 Ride South to LaPlata and East to Berts in Mechanicsville for
warm-up.
12:00 Ride South thru St.Mary’s County to A&W in Callaway for warm-up
and Fill-up.
1:00 Ride South thru St.Mary’s City and on to Point Look Out. We will
take a group photo at the Light house.
1:45 Ride north back to the A&W in Callaway for a Burger buffet.
2:15 Final Burger Buffet at A&W.

Come Join us
for all or any leg of the
First Ride of 2005.

Ride Goes on Rain or Shine as Long as it ain’t SNOWING.

The cost for final buffet at A&W ($7.00 per Person). All other costs
are the individuals responsibility.

Bluewolf1953

Thanks SCRC for the great time yesterday. Had a blast. Met some good people too. Even joined up. Looking forward to more rides with the group. :getdown:

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hated it!

I couldn't pedal fast enough and got left behind in Charlotte Hall. :mad:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I think I saw ya'll at Panera in Waldorf, didn't know about the ride set up then or i'da stopped in and said hi

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Magnum said:
I think I saw ya'll at Panera in Waldorf, didn't know about the ride set up then or i'da stopped in and said hi
That was the first time I'd been in there. Kind of like Starbucks with a bakery. Had a killer cherry danish and a cup of english breakfast tea while warming my toes up by the fireplace.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
aps45819 said:
That was the first time I'd been in there. Kind of like Starbucks with a bakery. Had a killer cherry danish and a cup of english breakfast tea while warming my toes up by the fireplace.
I've never been in that one, My company just got done building one in Silver Spring, I went there all the time for my coffee in the morning.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Why no Corvette pics from A&W at 1pm? All I see is my shadow... :cheers:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
aps45819 said:
Not exactly what you expect to read from someone who goes riding with big, bad harley owners. :lol:

Bluewolf1953

Pax River Chapter of SCRC is hosting it's 1st Anniversary Ride on Sunday May 6, 2007. Details to follow...All legal motorcycles and drivers are welcome to ride along. Non SCRC members will have to sign a waiver. Will keep you updated on the details as they are ironed out.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Bluewolf1953 said:
Pax River Chapter of SCRC is hosting it's 1st Anniversary Ride on Sunday May 6, 2007. Details to follow...All legal motorcycles and drivers are welcome to ride along. Non SCRC members will have to sign a waiver. Will keep you updated on the details as they are ironed out.
:howdy: Mornin' B