Hunting pics

F

fishn guy

Did some duck hunting last night, Pics to come soon.

fddog

Bow wow
My buddies dog just had a litter of pure bread lab 5 yellow and 4 black will be ready feb. 14 $500.00 ea

F

fishn guy

fddog said:
My buddies dog just had a litter of pure bread lab 5 yellow and 4 black will be ready feb. 14 $500.00 ea
Im a cheapo I buy my huntin dogs off of old dudes out in the boonies. :yay:

fddog

Bow wow
appyday said:
Went riding yesterday and came upon a field full of geese. I told Beth watch out they will fly and we will be on the ground watching them from there. Got closser and closser and then I said they are not moving. Beth said yeah I thought they would fly. I said no Beth they are not even moving their necks or feet. :dur: a whold field of decoys..Don't send two blonds out alone..
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

F

fishn guy

appyday said:
Went riding yesterday and came upon a field full of geese. I told Beth watch out they will fly and we will be on the ground watching them from there. Got closser and closser and then I said they are not moving. Beth said yeah I thought they would fly. I said no Beth they are not even moving their necks or feet. :dur: a whold field of decoys..Don't send two blonds out alone..
Im sure there is some hunter out there who is seriously impressed that some body took a friggin horse through their decoys. :ohwell:

F

fishn guy

appyday said:
:rolleyes: We were on a dirt road boardering the field...We have permission to ride on the farm and saw the lady of the house out in the yard as we cut behind their house. She said nice day for a ride. I replyed yes no one in the woods to day? (usually teenage boys back there with guns and 4 wheelers) she said no. I would NEVER ride through a field or throw trash or anything like that. I want to be able to ride somewhere other then a housing development..
Its ok, we understand.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
appyday said:

This just in! Good news for hunters that are looking for a date, DECOYS ATTRACT WOMEN!

:lmao:

F

fishn guy

tlatchaw said:
This just in! Good news for hunters that are looking for a date, DECOYS ATTRACT WOMEN!

:lmao:
:lmao: Ill have to keep that in mind

F

fishn guy

appyday said:
And one was an attractive blond that takes her clothes off and dances for money.... :lmao:
Must be a maryland thing cause Ive had my decoys out all day and the warden stopped to tag 'em.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
fddog said:
Wanna see a pic of my black lab puppy??? His name is 'Sundown' - he is soooo cute!!!

F

fishn guy

CowGirlUp said:
Wanna see a pic of my black lab puppy??? His name is 'Sundown' - he is soooo cute!!!
Sure, :yay: I would love a pic of your puppies.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
fishn guy said:
Sure, :yay: I would love a pic of your puppies.
:lol: Always got your mind in the gutter.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 92
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 101

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Sundown was sleeping, so my b/f and his brother decided to 'dress him up'. Needless to say, I was a little p*ssed.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
fishn guy said:
Must be a maryland thing cause Ive had my decoys out all day and the warden stopped to tag 'em.
I once had a warden check my double barrel for a plug.:twitch:

Can't say I've ever seen a double barrel that could take 3 shells yet.:lol: