Hey Duponster

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
FYI ... set your vcr or tivo. :wink:

Jeff Gordon, four-time NASCAR Nextel Cup Series champion and driver of the No. 24 Chevrolet, is scheduled to appear on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Wednesday, Jan. 5.

crabcake

Dupontster said:
I believe that is 4 time WINSTON CUP champ

Don't even want to be mentioned with Skurt.... :lmao:
:lmao: I hear ya ... I didn't write it; only copied & pasted it.

crabcake

So Dup ... did ya catch it? Jeff's not worth my staying up late to see him on TV so I didn't watch it.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Yeah, I Tivo'd it and watched it this morning....Wasn't too bad...He and Jay did burnouts with SSRs....Jay did a longer one....Jeff predicted he'd win Daytona :rolleyes: What was he supposed to do predict someone else? Really wasn't on there that long...Oh, he did talk about JJs wedding....He wasn't in it but he was in charge of the bachelor party...The way he acted, they must have had a good time....Jay asked him if they played Yatzee.. :lmao: Talked about will start testing next week and your typical old stuff.....

crabcake

Dupontster said:
Oh, he did talk about JJs wedding....
:bawl: just proves my point, all the good ones are either taken or gay.

Speaking of Jeff Gordon ... :whistle:

:neener: gotta get back into the swing of things, ya know? :dance:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Dupontster said:
that's not nice, Dup! Be nice to her! She's hookin up mikeinsmd wit sum housekeeping services! He's got such a big social calendar, he doesn't have time to clean his own house!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
FancyBelle said:
that's not nice, Dup! Be nice to her! She's hookin up mikeinsmd wit sum housekeeping services! He's got such a big social calendar, he doesn't have time to clean his own house!

She started it Mommy.....She implied that Jeffie was gay....She has NO proof...Just cause he ain't married she thinks he's gay....He jus got a bad dose from his ex and he's being more cautious...Make her leave me alone.... :tantrum

crabcake

Dupontster said:
She started it Mommy.....She implied that Jeffie was gay....She has NO proof...Just cause he ain't married she thinks he's gay....He jus got a bad dose from his ex and he's being more cautious...Make her leave me alone.... :tantrum
Ya know, in all seriousness, I was talking with a friend who lives down in NC, and his parents lived on the same street as your boy. According to him, Jeff formed a rather interesting, frequent "relationship" with some guy right around the same time his marriage went kaput. :ohwell:.

I'm just saying ... :shrug:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
crabcake said:
Ya know, in all seriousness, I was talking with a friend who lives down in NC, and his parents lived on the same street as your boy. According to him, Jeff formed a rather interesting, frequent "relationship" with some guy right around the same time his marriage went kaput. :ohwell:.

She might be right! You see all those other drivers in commercials with girls but you never see "babyface" with anybody but the guys. Grow up Dup, it's the 21st century. Times are changing and if that's the way it is, I'm sure he doesn't care what you think. How would you like it if he didn't like you cause you are married to a GIRL?

crabcake

FancyBelle said:
She might be right! You see all those other drivers in commercials with girls but you never see "babyface" with anybody but the guys. Grow up Dup, it's the 21st century. Times are changing and if that's the way it is, I'm sure he doesn't care what you think. How would you like it if he didn't like you cause you are married to a GIRL?
To be honest, if he is gay, I'd have a lot more respect for him if he just came out about it like Ellen did. In this day and age, I think even Nascar is at a point where it can handle an out-of-the-closet driver. :shrug:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
crabcake said:
No kidding! I soooo wanna go to the 500 :bawl:

Been there - very cool! If you want to see the race, it's not a very good track for a spectator. If you want the atmosphere, it's awesome! The Brickyard is the same way, except they have giant TV screens all around so you can still sit in the stands and watch the race.

Speaking of JG, he has a gorgeous hot model girlfriend. I guess she heard about Brooke's payday... :ohwell:

crabcake

Oz said:
Been there - very cool! If you want to see the race, it's not a very good track for a spectator. If you want the atmosphere, it's awesome! The Brickyard is the same way, except they have giant TV screens all around so you can still sit in the stands and watch the race.
"Here for the Party" would be the theme song for going ... I'd watch the actual race when I get home. :lol:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
crabcake said:

:bs: :bs: :bs:
I have heard some things about you, but I don't believe them unless I see it first hand.. :whistle:
I think the whole bunch of you are jealous of him....That's why you bad mouth him... :getdown: