Mafioso staffing?

hawkenese

I am a fan of the mob movies and all, but I have always wondered how these wiseguys become wiseguys.  I mean seriously.  Do they use resumes?  I think this is what one would look like if they did.  

Guido Lagiddy
54321 Tribecca Ave.
Lake Placid, MI
No phone calls please
Objective

To gain an underboss position with an organization not aligned with the Prevacci family of Chicago or the Gumbazzi family of Mississippi.

Experience

Secondary Executing Officer  – Performs most executive supervisory duties to 3 crews of 5 men.  Direct responsibility for their actions and accomplishments as they perform their various services and duties.  Effective communication, analytical, and critical thinking, are utilized solve problems on a daily basis.

Crew Leader – Held responsible for the actions of four other men in a crew.  Teamwork and small group communication used on a daily basis.  Responsible for training new members of the crew as the need arose.  Direct one-to-one communication with supervisors and their superiors.  

Associate – low level maintenance such as whack jobs, leaning on local businesses,  money laundering, bribery scams, heists.  

References

Joey  Three-thumbs
Senior Sargent to Georgi Pulliano, Upstate Long Island Crew
(212) 555 – 5481

Delano Magritte
Assistant to Consigliere
Genevisi of Boston, MA
(102) 555 – 1845

Bruno “Snakelipped Dog’s ass” Degassi
Prevacci family of Lancaster, NE
(141) 555 – 0909