Oh My!!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Starved Horses

Somebody should starve his a** and give him the same treatment as he did those horses. I have no use for people like that!! :cussing:

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
I was just waiting for something to happen to this man... He'd come into Hickory Hollow... and he just wierded me out. *BLEH* Mr. Willey said the owner of the property is the one who reported him and she tore all her fences down after they came and took the horses, as not to get another "horse-owner/trader" like him on her property.

Hot N Bothered

candyjax84 said:
I was just waiting for something to happen to this man... He'd come into Hickory Hollow... and he just wierded me out. *BLEH* Mr. Willey said the owner of the property is the one who reported him and she tore all her fences down after they came and took the horses, as not to get another "horse-owner/trader" like him on her property.
I think I read in the paper that they were going to give him back the horses if he could prove he had a place to keep them. And I think he had to pay board for the time the county had them.

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
Hot N Bothered said:
I think I read in the paper that they were going to give him back the horses if he could prove he had a place to keep them. And I think he had to pay board for the time the county had them.

:yeahthat:They have no choice but to give them back to the "owner." Technically, they're not supposed to take the horses, but since it wasn't his property where they were residing, the county could temporarily. I'd say more, but I think I'd rather keep my mouth shut... I could go all day about this subject, but I'll be good. :whistle:

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
I'm not sure of any other names he goes by. I just know him as "Bruce." He USED to manage "High-tail-it" stables over in Calvert County located on that road parallel to Rt 4... a little past the Food Lion (can't remember the name of the road to save my life right now). I'll have to ask mom, but I think you may be referring to someone else.

spellbound

I think he has been all over the place. I was told that he had been at Maiden Point and another farm in Newburg in Charles County a couple years ago.

arabianpony

candyjax84 said:
.....the owner of the property is the one who reported him and she tore all her fences down after they came and took the horses, as not to get another "horse-owner/trader" like him on her property.

What a shame! I am living with my folks and would die for a place to move with my horses. I am fed up of not having my own house, but can't afford to live out and board. Not in this area any more.

fredsaid2

I think the guy you're thinking of is named Gary. He was at Chesapeake Ranch a few years ago. This man is an older white guy. People I knew at HTI knew him way back when.

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
Ok, to clear up some confusion... because I'm getting a little confused with these posts, lol... BOTH the men in this conversation are black men with a smaller build. From what I remember, Gary was a shorter "stubbier" man for lack of a better term, and Bruce is a skinnier man. Bruce is a customer at the shop here, so I know him, and have held conversation with him.