My Cat...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
is drinking milk off her paws :lol:

Chicklet left a glass of milk on the coffee table and Jack cant get her face all the way down in it to drink the milk, so she is sitting next to it and dipping her paws in it and licking them off and going back for more. :lmao:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
RoseRed said:

Chicklet left a glass of milk on the coffee table and Jack cant get her face all the way down in it to drink the milk, so she is sitting next to it and dipping her paws in it and licking them off and going back for more. :lmao:
:lmao: My cat does the same thing but with his food. He will scoop it up in his paw and drop it on the floor to eat it. He HATES to get anything on his whiskers. :lol:

BTE

Extra Ordinary
RoseRed said:

Awwww that is sooo cool. I miss having a kitty around :frown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
KCM said:
:lmao: My cat does the same thing but with his food. He will scoop it up in his paw and drop it on the floor to eat it. He HATES to get anything on his whiskers. :lol:
She does that too if her dish isn't full. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Jack is a GIRL? :confused:
Yes. Her "real" name is Blackjack because she is all black. I used to call her another name until I was informed that it was an ethnic slur. :blushing:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Yes. Her "real" name is Blackjack because she is all black. I used to call her another name until I was informed that it was an ethnic slur. :blushing:
:lmao: Oh, the possibilities. :lmao:

My kitty like to drink out of glasses, too. The female loves ice water and expects me to fix her a glass every night. The male likes running water better, so he expects a drink out of the bathroom sink before we turn in. Boy, do they have us trained!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
:lmao: Oh, the possibilities. :lmao:

My kitty like to drink out of glasses, too. The female loves ice water and expects me to fix her a glass every night. The male likes running water better, so he expects a drink out of the bathroom sink before we turn in. Boy, do they have us trained!
:lol:

My "tsunami" cousin used to have a cat named Jasper and he had to sit in the kitchen sink when the water was on! :lol:

K

Kizzy

I use to keep a cup with tea in it on the on the shelf, on my headboard, at night, anyway, one time, I was dead asleep and dayum if my cat didn't decide to drink out of my cup and knocked the entire cup of tea on my head. My husband thought that was really fricken funny, use to say I got tea bagged.

Now this is terrible. My DH is a police officer and he use to stick his gun on the headboard when he was sleeping. :rolleyes: Well, one day, our lab decided to chew the gun in its holster. My DH woke up, opened his eyes and was staring down the barrel of his service revolver. Could you imagine if that gun went off and shot him in the head? Good grief. So, how did you husband get killed? The dog shot him.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kizzy

BTW, we did not have children at the time and since that incident happened, the gun was put neatly in a lock box when he got home.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
:cool:

My pussy dumped a large glass of water on my desk one night as I was paying bills. That'll teach me to leave the room for 2 minutes! And, don't set your drink down in the living room, or pretty much anywhere in her house. She has drink-glass-radar...