crabcake

But wait, there's more...

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
crabcake said:
Stripping becomes a healthy workout

Pole dancing shows up in health clubs

Sheila Kelley's "S factor"

Anyone tried it? I can see mixing this up with tae bo for a good aerobic workout at home since I hate gyms and get bored with treadmills and stairclimbers and stuff. I read something recently in a magazine about it ... Terri Hatcher does it to stay toned and trim. Any recommendations? :shrug:
I never viewed the support pole in my garage as a source of exercise until now. :lol:

EVERYONE meet in CCs garage to make sure she doesn't overdo herself...We would hate to see you hurt yourself.....Some of these workouts can get pretty hectic ya know.... :whistle:

SmallTown

Football season!
Dupontster said:
EVERYONE meet in CCs garage to make sure she doesn't overdo herself...We would hate to see you hurt yourself.....Some of these workouts can get pretty hectic ya know.... :whistle:
I can also help with the after workout massage.

crabcake

Oz said:
alright, since you have a conscience, you can watch. :huggy:

Now, back to the subject, has anyone ever done one of these workouts or has the dvd/tape for one they've done? :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Terri Hatcher could just as easily do Denise Austin tapes and stay trim. But she's a 40 year old woman with fake boobs and a fake face so she let's it be known that she exercises with a stripper pole. Makes her seem more attractive and sexy to her male fans.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I thought she was attractive and sexy before this announcement. :shrug:

And I wasn't aware that she had fake boobs, either... they're not that big.
The fake face... that doesn't surprise me. Every hollywood actor gets a lift, nip, or tuck at some time.. but she still looks great! :yay:

She's the only reason I put up with watching "Desperate Housewives" with the gf.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
GF just said she wanted to start exercising again...
Maybe I should send these links along. :whistle:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I'll bet Chris Rock is not in favor of this new form of exercise... Remember? His goal in life is to "keep his daughters away from the pole." :banana:

F

fishn guy

crabcake said:
Stripping becomes a healthy workout

Pole dancing shows up in health clubs

Sheila Kelley's "S factor"

Anyone tried it? I can see mixing this up with tae bo for a good aerobic workout at home since I hate gyms and get bored with treadmills and stairclimbers and stuff. I read something recently in a magazine about it ... Terri Hatcher does it to stay toned and trim. Any recommendations? :shrug:
I never viewed the support pole in my garage as a source of exercise until now. :lol:
I am willing to donate my pole to such a good cause.
Your Pal,
Fishn

crabcake

:ohwell: I can't believe none of the ladies have heard about this. I am aware that all of hollyweird has plastic surgery to cling to their youth; I only mentioned Terri Hatcher b/c that's where I first heard about it (as a form of exercise).

This has given me a newfound inspiration to clean out my garage and put that pole to use. :yay:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
crabcake said:
This has given me a newfound inspiration to clean out my garage and put that pole to use. :yay:

I'm all for a chick telling me that... :cheers:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
:ohwell: I can't believe none of the ladies have heard about this. I am aware that all of hollyweird has plastic surgery to cling to their youth; I only mentioned Terri Hatcher b/c that's where I first heard about it (as a form of exercise).

I actually had heard about it, starting to hit the "scenes" a few years ago. If I am thinking correctly, some of the gyms in the metro area were having classes - just like aerobic classes - minus the pole, of course (the strip style work outs). I lived in NoVA from 2000 until 2003 and used to subscribe to Washingtonian and I think that may be where I read about it, as well as having had seen it on TV.

Like I stated earlier, I think it would be a fun way to get into shape! You'll have to give us a first hand review if you decide to give it a try! :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
p.s.

I think part of the added appeal was to entice housewives/SAHMs as well (in addition to working women) to get into themselves, feel sexy, have time to themselves and get into shape...

:blahblah: